PDA

View Full Version : Preston Plate boats?

Plastic_Magic
08-08-2008, 07:36 AM
Hi just wondering if any fellow ausfisher has any good or bad news about these boats.....there made in WA and I have a mate who is looking at the 7.5 thunderbolt with 8mm bottom and a 300 Yamaha V8.....Any info would go along way in deciding for therer family wat boat will be there investment

Cheers Plastic_Magic

pilchardjones
08-08-2008, 08:04 AM
Hi Mate,
I have not heard of them but looking at their website it would appear they build dave jackman designed hulls, like a lot of WA builders, and they look very well built.
Steve

www.prestoncraft.com.au (http://www.prestoncraft.com.au)

Plastic_Magic
08-08-2008, 03:28 PM
thanks mate yeah have looked at there site but would like some out of experience info...

Thanks for your help.

Cheers Plastic_Magic

chop69
08-08-2008, 06:47 PM
yep, nice look lines. can't give you any feedback on them except that there are some damn fine ally plate builders in WA.

Tazmaniac
08-08-2008, 07:02 PM
Preston Craft boats are right up there with Stagg when it comes to top quality W.A. built plate boats. I've drooled over quite a few over here, at boat shows and the like and I can assure you they are a very well built, well finished boat. I guarrantee your mate would not be disappointed. As with all quality boats, they also have great resale value.
Taz