PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Weight

volvolurecaster
07-08-2008, 09:49 AM
hi Guys,
can Anyone Tell Me Where Do You Buy "sticky Weight" ?? I Have Searched Internet High & Low & Cant Find It Lureworld No Longer Keep It.
cheers,
brett

vet
07-08-2008, 10:06 AM
BCF in gladstone and pats tackle world has it, so if you're coming up to awoonga, just drop in there and hopefully it will be in stock. cheers scott.

Big_Ren
07-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Brett

All good golf shops will carry sticky weight. They call it sticky lead or lead tape. You can buy it by the metre. FYI, sticky lead is used on woods and metal drivers as a counter weight.

Cheers
Paul

Mike Delisser
07-08-2008, 12:57 PM
A while ago a mate told me BCF stock it so I asked at the Keperra store , no one there had ever heard of it included the manager. Decided to check out some lures while I was there and what do you know, I found it on their shelves. The manager was almost rude to me when I showed him that they did indeed have it. Another underwhelming shopping experience at BCF.
I'm sure Jones's Tackle at Lutwyche stock it also.

BR65
07-08-2008, 07:29 PM
I know the tackle warehouse at camp hill has it
cheers
brian

BigChiefBarra
07-08-2008, 07:49 PM
Couldn't pay me to shop at BCF..................

Whitto
08-08-2008, 07:08 AM
Couldn't pay me to shop at BCF..................

I suppose BCB if u want something bad enough you'll go anywhere....personally I don't go to BCF for advise I know what I want before I get there.....Whitto

volvolurecaster
08-08-2008, 12:09 PM
hi fellas, thanks for the info , i got it from BCF, the bloke told me they didnt have it then i found a whole rack of it in the sinkers section..