PDA

View Full Version : heading out from moollolaba saturday

bhorton@ausmotorsear
04-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Hi Guys

I am relatively new to the area and to fishing outside. So i am looking for someone who has experience fishing the reefs off mooloolaba to come Saturday arvo at approx 1pm - 6pm. So if you have some marks, experience and some free time, I would love to hear from you

I will supply the boat, fuel and bait. Just bring your own tackle! 8-)

pls personal message me

cheers

ben

Tomo2
05-08-2008, 10:51 AM
I'm in the 'same' boat as you, New to the coast from central NSW now in Buderim. Just joined the Coast Guard as an associate member (need to get my radio ticket). Type in "Murphys Reef " in google and you 'll find gps refs for the area. I've not had my boat in the water yet .and am keen to go. Give me a call on 0447160034.
Cheers,
Paul.

bundymal
05-08-2008, 10:52 PM
Hi Ben

Mate i would be keen to go as my boat trailer is getting repairs . Have marks for Murphy's and outer gneerings and some more . What size boat you got as well . Got own fishing gear and bait as well, block of pillies and squid didn't get to use yet.

Cheers
Mal

Madai
08-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Hi Guys

I am relatively new to the area and to fishing outside. So i am looking for someone who has experience fishing the reefs off mooloolaba to come Saturday arvo at approx 1pm - 6pm. So if you have some marks, experience and some free time, I would love to hear from you

I will supply the boat, fuel and bait. Just bring your own tackle! 8-)

pls personal message me

cheers

ben
Hi Ben,
Wouldbe happy to show you some marks and spots on local reefs - From Mooloolaba. I fish every week - weather permitting. Snapper are the fish sought mainly now - Winter.

Cheers
Tim - ( Madai ) 54 573745.

therapy
12-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Gedday Ben. Weather permitting we will be out there at that time as well. Plenty of spots out there. Use your sounder and have a look around. As suggested, google some marks and then find some shows and you should get a feed. Good luck mate.......
Cheers...Terry........

shabss
12-08-2008, 02:05 PM
you heading out this sat 16 or did you head out last sat?
how did you do?