PDA

View Full Version : Townsville - Fiday 1st

leezor
02-08-2008, 01:42 PM
Headed to a spot out wide of Cape Cleveland first thing Friday chasing some Mackos. It was a slow morning in comparison with the last two weekends, we only ended up with 4 keeper Spotties.
Had a mate up from Toowoomba who landed and released a horse of a Cuda around 30kg's, it made a real mess of my favourite Laser Pro.
Not much worth reporting but it sure was better than being at work!

Lee

kingkev
02-08-2008, 02:37 PM
Monster cuda

he would have gone hard

Great day Friday.................4 spotties is OK. Save some for next trip

happy fishing

Dr_Dan
02-08-2008, 02:40 PM
Hey mate. Those sticking cuda's get your heart pumping at first, what a waste of a good lure! Good to see you are getting the boat out a bit.

disorderly
02-08-2008, 02:51 PM
Yeah thats a big lump of a cuda,Lee.
I went out this morning and had a slow day...just the 4 spotties,1 spanish and 2 mac tuna( kept for reef bait).
Bit hit or miss with these mackies ...mostly miss today though.

Scott

jtpython
02-08-2008, 03:28 PM
Wish they would find there way down here
Went for a run in the Brother-inlaws SEAFOX was awesome run and good to see how she went when the wind got up was incredible ride but no macks or even spanish
That Cuda would have put it up to ...........
JT

Fisher4life
03-08-2008, 07:20 PM
4 spotties and a cuda most deffinately better then being at work.

did you have to put up a chase for the cuda??

Josh

leezor
03-08-2008, 07:26 PM
4 spotties and a cuda most deffinately better then being at work.

did you have to put up a chase for the cuda??

Josh

Hi Josh, no chasing required mate had him onboard within 10 minutes. Got him a few hundred metres from where we got that Spaniard the weekend before, was dissapointed it wasn't another.

Lee

levinge
03-08-2008, 08:23 PM
Good effort Lee, hope to see you on the water next time we are out

chop duster
04-08-2008, 02:04 PM
I reckon for there size cuda's would have to be the weekest fighting fish in the ocean, they look like they would go allright but ussually come in like a lump of hardwood. Slimy buggers too!
Good to see some reports from up north here, istead of the constant snapper teasers!