PDA

View Full Version : DECKIES NEEDED 4 YEPOON CLASIC 9th/10th

MY ALIBI
28-07-2008, 05:44 PM
25FT PLATE ALLOY;D full cab need 2 blokes for comp o/night out to barcoo/morsby banks area or to douglas /johnson area HOPEFULLY WEATHER WILL BE GOOD... leave harbour about midday friday return sat about 2pm for 3 pm weigh in...:D :D

boat good & roomy 4 men easy on back deck $220 per head that covers fuel x 400ltrs ,ice, bait ,tackle and rods if needed also 2 10 inch alvey deck winches . no need 4 ice box i got 400 ltr for fish 80 ltr weaco f/freezer for tucker and drinks.
BYO tucker,drinks ,pillow and blanket,,. and cloths on of course,,,,,,:)

fish on average at me spots u get reds up2 10 kgs sweeties around 3-5kgs coral trout up2 2 kgs+ spanish too i hope.........

my mobile ph no 0400117366 call me or pm if interested.. hope 2 get some guys i need to go fishin it will be great.;D ;D ;D ;D

MY ALIBI
28-07-2008, 08:40 PM
No One Keen There Still Time ...... Anyone At All

MY ALIBI
29-07-2008, 04:58 PM
got1 more spot available to good to miss out on ........ any takers ???????

jtpython
29-07-2008, 05:44 PM
Mate post a pic of the boat that'll start there mouths watering LOL
JT

madman1
29-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Bloody North Queensland Property Conference.

Would have jumped at the opportunity as the missus has a good mate down there.

Good luck with the comp!

Cheers

Madman

TheRealAndy
29-07-2008, 07:28 PM
I am very tempted. just trying to figure out the logistics of traveling from brisbane. Would have to leave friday after work then drive back sunday. Big weekend. Will check if I can get the monday off which would seal it for me.

MY ALIBI
29-07-2008, 08:38 PM
jt tried and given up on pic cant get it to shrink to ausfish zise?

realandy leavin harbour on fri 12 midday yeppoon,,,, it will be a good weekend be brave have a sickie to go fishin lol it ok mate just let me know.....

Local_Guy
29-07-2008, 09:47 PM
my alibi. go to imageshack.us (url) and load it onto there.. copy and paste the link here :).... easy

i'm now thinking about going to pinnicles first thing firday... depending on weather.. i'll decide the day before.

rowanda
29-07-2008, 10:05 PM
Hi
I would love to come, but unfortunately am in NSW. Sounds like an awesome trip.
With regards to resizing the photos, easiest way is to download the free version of photogadget, the programs really easy to use, just right click on the photo and go photogadget resize, easy as that

Local_Guy
29-07-2008, 11:17 PM
or open them up in Windows Paint and reduce the size by 50%. make sure you save as a .jpg though :)

TheRealAndy
30-07-2008, 08:47 AM
jt tried and given up on pic cant get it to shrink to ausfish zise?

realandy leavin harbour on fri 12 midday yeppoon,,,, it will be a good weekend be brave have a sickie to go fishin lol it ok mate just let me know.....

OK, so would have to take the friday off, should have read your post properly! I think the last time I drove to yepoon it took me 8 hours, is this right? If I did go I would rather leave real early on friday morn.

I am all good with the sickie, only problem is I dont get paid for it!

Local_Guy
30-07-2008, 09:11 AM
yeah. 8hours is about right for bris to Yeppoon. I usually do Bris to Rocky in 6.5hrs (to the roundabout). + 45mins from there through traffic to Yeppoon.

jtpython
30-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Okay for those who are interested here is MY ALIBI
And some of the Fish That have been caught on her and what to expect

TheRealAndy
30-07-2008, 07:24 PM
OK, you got me. I am in. Will send you a follow up PM, already sent you one.

Going to be a big weekend, have to be back that sunday too!

jtpython
30-07-2008, 08:45 PM
Make sure you get looks of pics guys and it's got to be your first shout on the saturday night lol
Specialy if your coming from Brisane Andy
Good on ya mate youse have a ball all we need is the weather
JT

TheRealAndy
30-07-2008, 09:12 PM
Make sure you get looks of pics guys and it's got to be your first shout on the saturday night lol
JT

Perhaps I should cancel sunday too :beer:.

MY ALIBI
30-07-2008, 09:46 PM
awsom stuff guys good to c you comin up more the merryer ..

realandy how will you go 100k offshore ?you ever been c sick you might need to get sea sick tabs . cant send u a pm for some reason

MY ALIBI
30-07-2008, 09:49 PM
weather like next few days will be good

realandy youl be right mate u b to busy pullin in reds mate

TheRealAndy
31-07-2008, 06:42 AM
awsom stuff guys good to c you comin up more the merryer ..

realandy how will you go 100k offshore ?you ever been c sick you might need to get sea sick tabs . cant send u a pm for some reason

Done offshore work in yachts before, so no prob there. Never been seasick to date!

TheRealAndy
31-07-2008, 08:52 PM
JT

If there is going to be a piss up on the sat night I will cancel my sunday appointments! I am locked in now, happy to cop the first shout, you may need to prop me up and supply the matchsticks to keep my eyes open. Looking foward to it!

jtpython
31-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Beer tents and stuff like that there mate XXXX is a sponser i believe
I won't be out late tho fish to be caught the next day
JT

Local_Guy
31-07-2008, 09:44 PM
ooh. an excuse to get drunk and make a fool of myself.. count me in.

MY ALIBI
06-08-2008, 09:00 AM
hi guys back from work last night . weather report for comp arnt to flash whats every one thinking of doin???

IVE BEEN PUT ON CALL FOR WORK SO THING MIGHT CHANG AT LAST THING ...... I HOPE NOT THOUGH....

BACK TO WEATHER FOR COMP??? ANY INPUT ?????

Local_Guy
06-08-2008, 09:02 AM
i'm gonna try to get out to barron regardless. if not, with the southerly wind i will try and hit Man and Wife or could be forced to try a new spot on the northern side of GKI.

even if i don't catch any record breakers i would still like a feed of fish.

only time will tell.

MY ALIBI
06-08-2008, 09:06 AM
Yes Mate I Was Planing 120k Off Shore To A Ripper Of A Spot I Dont Know What I Doin Know????/ Might Have To Work Yet.

bondy99
06-08-2008, 10:22 AM
I'm interested in going but can't do so as yet, need to save a bit, I'll give you a holla when I can.

jtpython
06-08-2008, 12:03 PM
We may get saturday night sunday morning in my Alibi
We were out lastnight let me say FREAKING AWESOME will post about it later in day
JT

TheRealAndy
06-08-2008, 01:34 PM
Yes Mate I Was Planing 120k Off Shore To A Ripper Of A Spot I Dont Know What I Doin Know????/ Might Have To Work Yet.

Be a shame if the weather blows in, been keeping an eye on it here. I was planning on heading up tomorrow night, but will give you a call before I leave.

MY ALIBI
06-08-2008, 02:11 PM
yes mate that good hey talk then

Local_Guy
06-08-2008, 04:34 PM
if the following few days follow todays trend then fishing and weather should be awesome.

a little choppy on the water this morning, but there is no swell in it. but thsi afternoon just glassed off.

should be good

jase

MY ALIBI
06-08-2008, 05:58 PM
thanks local guy keep us up 2 date hey. cant wait 4 friday
i onlyt got 3 all up so we c how we go ??

hOpin 4 good conditions to go way out wide to the big one"s, REDS I C REDS.......

TheRealAndy
06-08-2008, 05:58 PM
if the following few days follow todays trend then fishing and weather should be awesome.

a little choppy on the water this morning, but there is no swell in it. but thsi afternoon just glassed off.

should be good

jase

Yeah, but I dont want to drive 8 hours only to find out I have to sit in the pub for 2 days....Then again, that does not sound so bad:P

MY ALIBI
06-08-2008, 06:02 PM
No Mate Should Be Ok I Think We C Some Reds Id Say, Keep In Touch Weather Pritty Good At Moment Under Point 5 Swell 30 Klms Off Shore , Calm In Rocky At Moment,........

TheRealAndy
06-08-2008, 06:09 PM
No Mate Should Be Ok I Think We C Some Reds Id Say, Keep In Touch Weather Pritty Good At Moment Under Point 5 Swell 30 Klms Off Shore , Calm In Rocky At Moment,........

Sweet. If you need a 4th deckie a mate is heading up to rockie tomorrow anyway and is cashed up and keen for a fish.

MY ALIBI
06-08-2008, 07:13 PM
That Might Be On The Cards Hey We C Closer To The Day Ok

MY ALIBI
06-08-2008, 09:28 PM
Finaly I Got My Gallery Up And Running Thanks Guys 4 Yer Help

Not Long Now Lol

Local_Guy
06-08-2008, 09:43 PM
for those people coming from afar, here are a couple of weather pages i look at.

http://www.seabreeze.com.au/graphs/qld3.asp
http://www.epa.qld.gov.au/projects/waves/site.cgi?siteid=96&noback=4
http://www.bom.gov.au/weather/qld/forecasts.shtml
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ60801/IDQ60801.94378.shtml
http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ60801/IDQ60801.94373.shtml
http://www.kbsc.com.au (http://www.kbsc.com.au/site/index.php) - web cam

hope this is of use to a few of yas coming up this weekend.

TheRealAndy
07-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Tip guys, if ever I offer to be a deckie for an offshore trip, quickly say all places are taken!:tongue:

The weather always turns crap, seems to happen everytime we organise a charter trip too:furious2:

I'll get some offshore fishing in one day!!!

Thanks for the offer again MY ALIBI. Turns out the SEQ forecast is also crap tomorrow, moreton bay 25knts so cant even go for a fish down here. Good opportunity to tidy up all the loose ends on my boat;D Hope you guys clean up big time Sat night, send me a red in the post will ya!

MY ALIBI
07-08-2008, 07:25 PM
mate i feel terrible if they have express frozen packs sure thing i will hey.....
a shame you so far away andy ill put up our post on sunday till next time , some time soon andy....

TheRealAndy
07-08-2008, 07:43 PM
mate i feel terrible if they have express frozen packs sure thing i will hey.....
a shame you so far away andy ill put up our post on sunday till next time , some time soon andy....

Mate nothing you can do about shitty weather!