PDA

View Full Version : Bribie Perfect

lizard bribie
20-07-2008, 04:28 PM
:D THE WEATHER TURNED IT ON SAT SUN GOT TO MEETSOME FELLOW AUSFISHERS SOME NICE FISH GUYS @MANY THANKS TO BILL @BONNIE FOR THE B CUE@THANKS TO SCOTT FOR THE ORGANIZATION CHEERS lizard bribie@kevie:) :-*

Rumrunner2
20-07-2008, 05:49 PM
I didn't get to fish, but I did get to meet some of the friendly Ausfish characters on Sunday. Was nice to put a face to the posts and meet some really friendly people, I hope we can cross paths again down the track. Thanks to Scott and the others who organised it. I would definitley like to be more involved the next time around.

Thanks Heaps
Luke

skipalong
20-07-2008, 06:42 PM
na didnt get a chance to get there

Tassie JR
20-07-2008, 07:19 PM
thanks alot fellas for the weekend out and exspecially thanks to scott (reelscream) for organising a great weekend and also ronnie and bill for putting on a great feed for us. Also sorry bout the steering problems lizard.

thanks again to everybody

cheers Dan

Fishbait
20-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Sorry Scottie I missed out this time (due to other committments) but maybe next time. You boys puting up any pics of the weekend at all? Waiting (for photos).................... Cheers mate, Darren.;)

cptpott
20-07-2008, 10:31 PM
Likewise, sorry Scott I didnt get there but would love to know how you all went. Lovely weather, wish I was there.
Cheers
Craig

lizard bribie
21-07-2008, 09:08 AM
hi guys sorry about the name in my original post ronnie @bill cheers lizard bribie

Frank OO
21-07-2008, 09:47 AM
Thank you Scott, Ronnie and Bill (Birthday Boy)!!!

I really enjoyed the weekend, especially with the fantastic weather.

I would have loved to stay overnight as it must have been perfect.

I have attached some snapshots of the day.

Frank OO

Vindicator
21-07-2008, 12:50 PM
Still waiting for the cobia shots Scott. Nice fish other than that(b@$t@rd$) wish I had of been able to make it.

Cheers
Kezza

nofrills
21-07-2008, 01:25 PM
yea great to catch up with everyone i had a great time.

Highlight for the weekend was watching Franco get blasted by an F111 about 50ft over his head,
Thanks to Ronnie and Bill for the big cookup for lunch and thanks heaps for desert ronnie it was spot on'
Thanks to scotty for organising the weather gods were kind to you and nice fish mate well done.

ps keep those wings mate the bbq is all ready,

cheers scotty

reel scream
21-07-2008, 09:39 PM
Thanks all for coming, and thanks to Ronnie and Bill for the BBQ. Gotta love the weather and great to put faces to names and have a beer.

Will try to put up a thread on mine and Grants trip (not good at it)

Cheers Scott.