PDA

View Full Version : Mates $1.18 Mondy Barra

Whitto
19-07-2008, 03:40 PM
As promiced downloaded this beauty.......caught a couple of klm's North of B on a STIFFY......the old Stiffy strikes again..This Barra followed the lure to the boat with a couple of meters to go and Boof.........Goneeeeee.......He is definatedly a happy boy.........Cheers Whitto PS: On behalf of Glen that Barra was released and swam away beautifully to fight another day

Obi _ Wan
19-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Nice Fish --- Nice Fish, Well done Glen, hope you get a few more.

Thanks for the post Whitto.

Cheers,
John.

mylestom
19-07-2008, 06:00 PM
Nice fish for his first metery and nice to see that he it let go.

Will be a bigger and wiser fish for the next angler.

Regards
Trev

reelchippy
19-07-2008, 10:18 PM
Great fish.cheers

BR65
20-07-2008, 08:21 AM
good fish mate, thanks for the photo

chers
brian

Whitto
20-07-2008, 08:43 AM
good fish mate, thanks for the photo

chers
brian
Took me awhile to download it Brian I was overly excited ....it's the closest I've been to a Barra for a while;D......Cheers Mate

Steve B
20-07-2008, 08:48 AM
Thanks Whitto,

Well done Glen. First fish 118cm!! what next!!! CHeck out how FAT it is...its as wide as the brag mate too!!

cheers steve

BR65
20-07-2008, 09:17 AM
Took me awhile to download it Brian I was overly excited ....it's the closest I've been to a Barra for a while;D......Cheers Mate

know the feeling mate, I had to restrain myself from rubbin against the vdu screen and purring like a cat;D

hey steve, you were saying earlier in the week that it was lookin good, stable weather wise, for this week end, just wondering if youve heard any results???

cheers
brian

Whitto
20-07-2008, 09:25 AM
know the feeling mate, I had to restrain myself from rubbin against the vdu screen and purring like a cat;D

hey steve, you were saying earlier in the week that it was lookin good, stable weather wise, for this week end, just wondering if youve heard any results???

cheers
brian Brain Just had a look at a thread on Sweetwater Jas has a report about an IFish shoot with Paul Worstling....caught some lovely Barra as expected Photos as well PS Just in the last couple of day at Mondy

Big_Ren
22-07-2008, 10:17 PM
Thanks Whitto,

Well done Glen. First fish 118cm!! what next!!! CHeck out how FAT it is...its as wide as the brag mate too!!

cheers steve

It is a portly fish Steve that's for sure:o So now all we need is a wider brag mat......table cloth size;)

Whitto...awesome first metrey for your mate. Congratulations to him.

Cheers
Paul

NAGG
23-07-2008, 08:43 AM
Now ... How good is that for a first metery:) Cracker fish Glen
Thanks for posting the piccy Whitto!

Cheers

Chris

Whitto
23-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Now ... How good is that for a first metery:) Cracker fish Glen
Thanks for posting the piccy Whitto!

Cheers

Chris Thanks Paul and Chris ....Have a go at the depth of that thing....what a pig.....Cheers Whitto