PDA

View Full Version : Nautiglass Cuddy Cab Feedback

aumapo1
19-07-2008, 06:59 AM
Just Bort a V150 Nautiglass Sportsman off ebay - its a neat boat but was wondering if anyone has any feedback on them? i will be using it in the bay around Redlands - vicky point - peel.

Matt

sharkymark2
19-07-2008, 07:55 AM
I have had 2 nautiglass half cabin boats and have one currently. A well designed and comfortable boat. Goes well in the rough but at anchor tends to wobble abit. I gues this is because of its height and vee. Have you got any photos of yours? Did you inspect it before you bid for it? No soft floor or transom? What motor did it come with? I might see you out their one day. Mine is white with light blue top :)
Good luck with it.

work sux
20-07-2008, 08:48 AM
I went out with a bloke the other day and his two front seats didn't last 5 minutes. Do you know who it was?

aumapo1
28-07-2008, 03:03 PM
I went out with a bloke the other day and his two front seats didn't last 5 minutes. Do you know who it was?

Na dont know but what a coincidence i two have taken out the seats of my boat....smart arse.

Spent the weekend putting all the shit i have bort into the boat and changed some wiring - put in a tacho (not connected yet) and switch panel all wired up.

Gary fixed some shit on the motor - bit more work to do and she will be ready to go.

aumapo1
02-08-2008, 06:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback - i have just finished putting in some instruments and switch panels etc so will take some snaps and post them.

Will take it out on the weekend in the bay and give it a run -should go well.

The seats ripped out of their housing in some rough waves at the Cold Goast sea wall was out with my nephew and the swell smashed us. I am leaving the seats out now and have bought a big arse esky which will double as a two man seat.