3.8 QUINTRX EXPLORER
HULL NO:AUTRX79056H607
REGO: QH429Q

20HP HONDA 4STROKE TILLER STEER
ENGINE NO: 10013317

ON A MAYFAIR TRAILER
REGO: CG7633
VIN NO: 6H4RE1211006010739

IF YOU HAVE HEARD OF, OR SEEN ANYONE WITH, OR SELLING ITEMS OF THIS DESCRIPTION PLEASE CONTACT POLICE OR PHONE TRAVIS ON 0414896646

Aunty Jack
31-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Have you looked at ebay one up your way up for sale but differant motor.
Hope you get it back.

levinge
01-08-2008, 08:47 AM
Keeping an eye out here in Townsville, I am on the water quite regularly from Kurrimine to Proserpine. Will let you know if I see it..

Little grey men
01-08-2008, 10:48 AM
I would encourage people to scribble down the numbers in the first thread on a post it note and just tuck it away in your wallet. Who knows, someone may stumble across it. Keep your eyes peeled people.
I should really stop looking at this section of the site....my faith in humanity takes a slug to the guts every time I read about peoples hard earned property being ripped away from them by some lower life form.

ronnien
20-08-2008, 07:25 PM
good idea lgm, i have done it already & will keep a eye out also.
stevo plenty of members from t'ville here mate= plenty of eyes looking!

ron.

wazza5262
21-08-2008, 10:55 PM
what low lifes to steal a persons boat ,hope you get it back and 10 mins alone with thiefs wazza

levinge
22-08-2008, 07:41 AM
Personally I'd offer to take them for a run in my boat, but I'd be the only one returning. Quick set cement is a good thing.....

Still keeping an eye out for it mate....

disorderly
22-08-2008, 06:49 PM
I should really stop looking at this section of the site....my faith in humanity takes a slug to the guts every time I read about peoples hard earned property being ripped away from them by some lower life form.

Yeah I agree LGM....really brings me down a fair bit when I realize that such opportunistic scum are lurking amongst us posing as decent human beings:(.

Yep... I know they are there ...but until I'm reminded of or read of their disgraceful actions I remain blissfully ignorant.:-/

BTW, I haven't seen an explorer with a honda before so hopefully this one will stand out enough to raise suspicions.

kronfeld7
23-08-2008, 06:08 PM
sad to hear when a fellow fisher has gear stolen let alone his pride and joy.
i have a coupling lock on mine with a huge lockwood padlock, as well as an industrial chain around my trailer and 2 concrete pillars, a german shepherd roams the yard behind locked gates. so hopefully ive taken enough precautions.

it doesn't pay to take any chances with your boat and trailer and unfortunately there are scumbags out there that don't work hard enough to get their own. >:(

hope you get it all back, all the best

Rosco