PDA

View Full Version : Who owns a Vindicator?

Vindicator
18-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Due to some questions regarding broaching on another thread, I am wondering if there is anyone who has a vindicator and do you have any problems with this. Or are there any other brands of boats that are renowned for this? I'm not saying the vindicators are renowned for it, its a bloody good boat, just wanting to see if it happens to any other owners of them.

Cheers
Kezza

Fido
19-07-2008, 09:30 PM
I own a 6.2 metre vindicator with twin 80 hp yamahas. I have just fished the Evans Head Competition. I can tell you there is not a thing wrong with this boat. It is safe and does not broach.

It is a lazy boat to drive.

I thoroughly researched this boat before I bought it and it is A1 in all respects and I hold Frank Watson the builder from Watsons Marine in high esteem. He and his son put their all into their boats.

Dean1
04-09-2008, 09:59 AM
Due to some questions regarding broaching on another thread, I am wondering if there is anyone who has a vindicator and do you have any problems with this. Or are there any other brands of boats that are renowned for this? I'm not saying the vindicators are renowned for it, its a bloody good boat, just wanting to see if it happens to any other owners of them.

Cheers
Kezza My old 6.5m plate ally lightning broached badly in a big following sea. Scare the life outa me coming in one arvo off agnes waters. Felt like I had no control whatever I tried, trim in/out, load changes etc. It had a large cab on it must have been to blame id say. Dont miss that feeling :o