PDA

View Full Version : Quick Trip Out On Monday 14th

Tailortaker
17-07-2008, 08:41 AM
G'Day All, went for a quick trip on monday with Reelscream and Vindicator to test out scott's sounder ready for saturday, had a quick fish at Cal. Wide and landed my new PB Snapper, nothing huge but enough for me. It measured just on the 70cm mark and caught on a 7 inch nuke, it was also a PB fish caught on a SP, hopefully I'll smash that on saturday....thanks for the outing Scott and it was nice to meet Kerry (Vindicator)
Cheers TT

Sharkie
17-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Nice fish mate! I'll be heading out off the Goldy on Saturday morning with my mate Ash (Outsider685) hoping to beat my current PB of around 65cm.

Good luck mate and tight lines to ya's :D

Cheers
Paul

Frank OO
17-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Hi TT,

Not sure if Scott is the right man for you. He knows a lot about saving lives and catching Pearlies but nothing about Snapper and Cobia (APPARENTLY).

Good work on your PB.....

Hi Sharkie,

Ash mentioned the plan to me and it sounds like you will be amongst them on Saturday.

Best of Luck Mate.

Frank OO

reel scream
17-07-2008, 06:05 PM
Frank OO, Frank OO , Frank OO, you are a funny man. Please dont start me back on the cobes. The tears are not dry yet. Next month i will recover.

Grant- it was great to see you get a PB- many more this weekend i hope. As for smashing my windscreen with a chook.....well..............

Cheers Scott

Vindicator
17-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Yeah it was good to get out there with you two. But Grant you should have posted the picture of the monster cobe that Scott put us on to:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Cheers
Kezza

Tailortaker
17-07-2008, 08:25 PM
Frank OO, Frank OO , Frank OO, you are a funny man. Please dont start me back on the cobes. The tears are not dry yet. Next month i will recover.

Grant- it was great to see you get a PB- many more this weekend i hope. As for smashing my windscreen with a chook.....well..............

Cheers Scott
Scott!!! I think the chook meeting with the windscreen had something to do with zero sleep dor 2 days, it wasnt a temper tantrom about not finding the cobes we were promised, and promise, and promised.......I promise. Maybe i should of posted a report about the 6.2m I cracked.........Didint Kerry have a go at it too but was only able to hook the zip on the clears ?????
Cheers

Tailortaker
17-07-2008, 08:28 PM
Yeah it was good to get out there with you two. But Grant you should have posted the picture of the monster cobe that Scott put us on to:grin::grin::grin::grin:

Cheers
Kezza
Good call Mate, Maybe Frank OO could show scott Where to take us next time..;)

cptpott
17-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Scott!!! I think the chook meeting with the windscreen had something to do with zero sleep dor 2 days, it wasnt a temper tantrom about not finding the cobes we were promised, and promise, and promised.......I promise. Maybe i should of posted a report about the 6.2m I cracked.........Didint Kerry have a go at it too but was only able to hook the zip on the clears ?????
Cheers

What amazingly veiled speech. Glad you guys know what you are talking about?!?

Scott, in spite of best laid plans I'm probably not going to make it for the weekend ....grrr.

Hope your sonder picks up plenty of cobes.

I went out to Hutchies last night with a mate and I battled this thing ( which I suspect was a very large cod) for half an hour until we turned its head and it went under the boat.... only then (after a critical error) to be busted off.... by the prop.......... Neither of said anything for quite some time. I'm still feeling the pain.

Best of luck for the weekend

Cheers

Craig

skipalong
18-07-2008, 10:21 AM
nice efforts

reel scream
18-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Finished sulking now..... A photo to prove the cobes do come on board is in the saltwaterphoto section.

Vindicator
18-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Sounds like the one that got away to me