PDA

View Full Version : Charter of the gold coast

bluefin59
15-07-2008, 05:13 PM
Went out on SEA PROBE with GAV and a mate of mine yesterday for a charter ,we were only fishing placcies again my mate is the guy who hooked the black on friday when fantastic placcie was out ,he was still buzzing over having almost got him it rubbed his braid out with its acrobatics lucky man he reckons they could have got a tag in so i would call that a catch but that s just me . We left the wharf near the sundale with high expectations which was probably my first mistake .We went looking for jewies at spot x to start the morning ,after a couple of drifts not a touch on bait or placcies so it was of to a spot on the 36s to try and get a few snaps . We had about 6 drifts and came up with some legal trag and some smaller snaps ,at least we had some fish in the box . Then it was out to the kingie grounds where we put quit a few nice size rats on board my 3000 tierra on my new gusa 3-8 kg rod worked a treat and easily accounted for some of these demon fish their runs are excellent value it sure is tackle testing fun . Then to finish the day of we went in to the shallower grounds looking for some more snaps to finish the day of well i must say the bait boys did it today a bloke also called matt caught the fish of the day and what an ugly brute he was he was caught on bait {i can only hope to get a fish like this on placcie } so allround it was a great day oh we also got rained on but that didnt stop us . So once again GAV from SEA PROBE gets the goods for us ,every charter i have had have produced the goods as far as a great day i would recomend him to anyone . We are booked again for the 4th of august you just cant beat the R.D.O for us construction workers . SO if you want a charter and want to placcie or bait call GAV on 0422443834 photos of the ugly brute below....;D ;D ;D thanks matt

Leighton
15-07-2008, 06:21 PM
thats a Hawg
Mate are mid week charters cheaper than weekends
What sort of $$$ for what sort of Hours??

BAR UP
15-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Hey there Matt, great read mate. What is a GUSA Rod ???. I cant wait till my next industry RDO & the one after that & the one after that & the one after that ect ect ect, Peter.

bluefin59
16-07-2008, 04:55 AM
HI pete i will send you a P.M its a graphite U.S.A rod blank ,i was out with euwen again and you can be sure i will be going again on my next R.D.O and the one after as well ...matt