PDA

View Full Version : Goldie Monday Arvo-nite

gawby
15-07-2008, 12:32 PM
Hit the water at the grand hotel at about 3-30pm and headed out to the 24s of southport. The ride out was a little ordinary but we managed.
I had david, brett and terry with me.:-X We anchored up on our mark and out with the burly and down went the lines.
There was a good showing of fish on my new lowrance x515 and we were hoping for a big haul8-)
Alas the fish coming in was slow but we were enjoying ourselves until david asked terry to hold his drink::)
And I don’t know what happened but terry split it all over himself. Well laugh, terry does his nanna and tells david to MAN UP AND DRINK YOUR BEER. All was good down went the lines again and all shitiness was gone. Ha ha ha ha .:D ;D
We came back in to the ramp at about 9pm and headed home.
4 Trag, 2 choppa tailor and a 3kg snappa.
We will make short work of them tonight for tea.
Graeme;)

outsiderskip
15-07-2008, 12:48 PM
nice feed
never caught much down that way
was there any current

pete

gawby
15-07-2008, 12:57 PM
Pete,

There was a little current but not to bad.
There was heaps on the sounder but not biting.
We have had some good catches out here at times
but we might be doing something we were not doing
in the past.
There is a lot of those funny boats that carry a lot of people
fish out here as well. No more said.

Pic of shat head with his snap

Graeme

maztez
15-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Hey Gawb can ya blame me for spruking off as poor old Dave had already knocked one talley over me feet ..But I forgave him and told him I should have drunk one for him ...I will next time but not in the boat .
Thanks for the trip again mate well return the favour when the new plate is launched .
cheers Terry

maztez
15-07-2008, 01:58 PM
That was lucky I had the report done last nite and it dissapeared just as I was going to post ...am up dating
cheers Terry

unka
16-07-2008, 08:43 PM
hey gawby we ere out there monday night at the 36 's after fishing the 50 s for not much ,,, no current , northerly breeze and not too many fish ,,,, was very dissapointing as we had high hopes ,,, came in around 8pm
i hate northerly winds