09-07-2008, 05:08 PM
stolen from meadowbrook buy a ####ing ######>:(>:(
tcurve jig stik with torium:'(
team etreme s6 with an excellor 4000:'(:'(
lure wrap with 15 odd resin & hex heads
aprox 10 deepwater jigs in wrap
berkley plastics wallet with 15 + gulps and jig heads
black pete lure wallet
this is only the start of the list as i am waiting for the cops to finger print the areas so i have not sused out all of the stuff that has been stolen
i know who did it.
he was seen buy a neighbor and is already on 100+ charges but keeps getting out on bail
he as also try to access my bank accounts
he stole about 20 odd items about between 4and 6 weeks ago and was caught and i got most of it back then
except for video camera, nail gun , diawa sld 30 2speed , 650 spinfisher and a tld 15 but i am still finding things missing
really pissed off now you go to work to try to make a dollar to be able to buy these things and some prick comes and flogs this stuff when you are at work would just love to have been home when he came around
not to mention the half days pay the i have just lost
sorry to Steve and the mods but had to vent

bob

Heath
10-07-2008, 11:26 AM
I reckon a 12month good behavior bond for giving him a flogging would be pretty fair!!!!!

timddo
10-07-2008, 11:34 AM
take him out the back and give hime the cane 40 hits should do it.

Moonlighter
10-07-2008, 05:45 PM
Bob

He's a mongrel alright. Make sure you check the boat out carefully - did he knock any safety gear off - hope he didn't get your new 406 epirb??

Grant

bobp
11-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Just rang to police he was nabed this morning and released this afternoon .
How does someone that must have over 250 charges against him git out on bail
especially when he has all ready broken bail conditions

Don't know if they got any of my gear back
This gov. has no problems in locking us out of our fishing areas but can't seem to keep any criminals in jail

Heath wish i had never gone to the police and you know the rest

signed very pissed off>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(>:(

Shanoss
17-07-2008, 09:06 PM
I have an idea... Lets solve the Fisheries problems and the crime problems all in one hit.. FADS! What better organic material than a repeat offender to house all manner of fish species..

sid_fishes
20-07-2008, 08:32 PM
so does this guy have a name and a place to live? dont make it known just pm , as i would love to know
he really needs an attitude adjustment
sid

bobp
21-07-2008, 06:06 PM
just an update on my stolen fishing gear
got a lot back from the cops today
2 rods and reels (egrell and t curve jigging outfit )
10 + trolling lures in rap
10 + deep water jigs in bag
black pete pouch with rigs for trolling lives for mac's and whoo

but still missing tackle box and berkley plastics pouch
and epirb

Ryan.S
21-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Glad to hear you got some of back mate. Hope you catch him in your house on day mate. Self defence should come into play.

ismail82
22-07-2008, 10:27 AM
Bobp,

Its a freakin joke the guy is out on bail again. When my bro in laws stuff was stolen we new it was the guy down the street but the cops couldnt do jack all. Laws really need to be tighten up and these theiving bastards giving an old fashion flogging to knock some sense and respect into them.

Leighton
22-07-2008, 10:34 AM
glad you got some gear back
Its Bill$hit but we have just upped our insurance to cover for such losses Australia wide.
Its like a Tradesman having his tools flogged, you never remember all you have lost until you go looking for it

bobp
22-07-2008, 07:24 PM
thanks for the support everyone
wanted to flog him but i would be the first one the cops went looking for and i would bet that i wouldn't be getting out on bail that quick
looking at what was in my tackle box and we are talking lots$$$$$ 10+ raiders ,10+ boxs of hooks , 16packs of jig heads ,++++++lots more
and about 20 to 25 packs of plastics mostly gulps

whatscracken
24-07-2008, 04:22 PM
Karma will get the mongrel Bob.

Thats one thing you don't mess with, a blokes fishing gear!

Dirtysanchez
25-07-2008, 03:31 PM
I'd be setting a trap for him next time, electrify an old rod, leave it in easy reach, and lock the rest away somewhere, then go to work. Fry the bastard and take his charred body back to his house when you get home.

I once heard a story of a woman who kept being broken into by the same heroin addict. In the end she got a tradesman to build a planter box on the window sill he used to gain entry. The tradey was puzzled, but once he was done, she got beer bottles, tapped the bottoms off them, stuck them neck 1st into the dirt, put more dirt in and a few flowers. Apparently people saw this prick running down the road with shredded hands, he had tried to push the plants out of the way on his way in and copped 2 hands full of broken glass

mally
25-07-2008, 04:57 PM
mate if u know where he lives PM me , i live on that side of town i could do some door knocking.Pricks like that really piss me off!