PDA

View Full Version : Any dirty southerners?

eucaaron
07-07-2008, 11:13 AM
It seems like moswt people here are from queens/NSW. anyone here from down vic/SA way?

Breambuster33
07-07-2008, 11:27 AM
usewd to be.
still travel down to vic once a year to western port and port phillip targeting snapper.

eucaaron
07-07-2008, 11:34 AM
usewd to be.
still travel down to vic once a year to western port and port phillip targeting snapper.

cool thankws.

eucaaron
09-07-2008, 02:51 PM
I Guess not then.

ifishcq1
09-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Euc,

they might be too embarrised to admit it publicly

SL

eucaaron
09-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Euc,

they might be too embarrised to admit it publicly

SL

i have no shame......;D

Poodroo
09-07-2008, 08:59 PM
It seems like moswt people here are from queens/NSW. anyone here from down vic/SA way?

usewd to be.

cool thankws.

Either you guys are sharing the same keyboard or you are using some sort of Vic/SA secret code? ::) :P

Poodroo

Breambuster33
09-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Either you guys are sharing the same keyboard or you are using some sort of Vic/SA secret code? ::) :P

Poodroo

woopws lwol:P:P:P:P

reel scream
09-07-2008, 09:20 PM

Poodroo

LOL. Probably from drinking the shite "west end" or "southark" beer. Have to admit originally from adelaide. 18 years there and 18 away. The 18 away have been the best. Would never live there again.

Cheers Scott

TimiBoy
10-07-2008, 06:31 AM
LOL. Probably from drinking the shite "west end" or "southark" beer. Have to admit originally from adelaide. 18 years there and 18 away. The 18 away have been the best. Would never live there again.

Cheers Scott

Same.

But there are some good things about Adelaide. I like to eat at Gaucho's when I go back. Best restaurant IN THE WORLD!!! I go for the Test cricket, best place in the World to watch it.

I left in '97, did 2 years in Hell (Tasmania) before Brissy. I go back to Adelaide twice a year, and always have a fish with my Bro in his 4.5 metre tinny (brand unknown). Funny how they go out targeting garfish - love threading maggots onto those hooks! Dad rolls them out with a rolling pin, breaks all the bones, he reckons. He loves 'em.

GO CROWS!!!!

Cheers,

Tim

whiting-wizard
10-07-2008, 08:37 AM
I am a queenslander but but i do travel to adelaide twice a year to visit friends and family and hav a fish around glenelg on the jetty, and up around noarlunga when visiting family.:)

2manylures
10-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Victorian through & through. Worked all round Oz but keep coming back. Best state in the country.

If I was to move it would be to a little shanty town in the desert not a capital city. Maybe SW QLD, Nth SA, Pilbara or Kimberley WA or central NT.

On the other hand Tazzy would be nice so I could stay close to my beloved Trout.

Caught most of the rest & still love trout after many yrs chasing them.

NOW if ya gonna give me a canning let me pose the question: why ask when you don't wanna hear the answer?

PS: Don't need to go to QLD these days, just watch ACA ova night

TimiBoy
10-07-2008, 11:32 AM
NOW if ya gonna give me a canning let me pose the question: why ask when you don't wanna hear the answer?

We don't have to ask, you just gave us the answer. Spoken like a true Victorian!

Go the MIGHTY CROWS!!!! ;D;D;D;D

2manylures
10-07-2008, 11:37 AM
Hey Timi, aren't you confused digger? Crows & Brizzy.

Musta been from the childhood in SA. Time heals!

eucaaron
10-07-2008, 01:07 PM

Cheers Scott

i dont really drink local brews, usually imported. if i did though it would be crown or VB ;) . Melbourne boy here.

I cant really stand beers from other states (except tassie ofcourse!). a month ago i went to Adelaide/Glenelg. i had some west end draught, i guess the equivalent of out Carlton draught.... just worse. and guys xxxx come on that stuff is terrible. i have never ever tasted any good beer that comes from a gold can :P.

I'm not much of a fan of Adelaide (I prefer Christchurch), just go to Rundle Mall after 22:00 and you will see what i mean, some of those kids should just go home, or their parents should be educated. I like a place called Gooolwa though, been there a couple of times and love it.

and guys my keyboard is playing up, the problem is not my drinking when im using the computer, its my spilling of the drink.....this keyboard is stuffed. my 's' and 'w' keys dont work half the time. so when they do i like to make good use of them.

owk?

The_Grunt
25-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Is Not Adelaide born but been here most of my life and love it ! Wouldnt live anywhere else. And I cant remember the last time i saw anyone drink west end !!! Coopers is the beer for us ;D

Fishing is always good around the york pen, havent fished down south.

Gagga08
25-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah your right Euccaron..most Ausfishers are in fact from NSW/QLD. Which is very confussing, especially when I read posts about Mud Island and i think that they're talking about Mud Island in Port Phillip Bay.

I'm a proud Victorian! Although I wish I lived up north!

2manylures
25-07-2008, 05:31 PM
Yeah your right Euccaron..most Ausfishers are in fact from NSW/QLD.

I'm a proud Victorian! Although I wish I lived up north!

Ya'd wanna make sure it was the other side of the country though Gags.

Better fishin for a start!

spears
25-07-2008, 06:01 PM
For those who aren’t sure about Adelaide being a bit backwards things are on the improve..we no longer use kerosene lamps we now have oil filled ones ..and ..and.. I saw one of those flying machines the other day..

reel scream
25-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Same.

I left in '97, did 2 years in Hell (Tasmania) before Brissy. GO CROWS!!!!

Cheers,

Tim

Same here Tim. Left in 90 and spent 5 years Roughy Trawling out of Hobart. Bloody cold and rough, but the scenery and single life was good.

Left there and spent 2 yrs in Cairns. Bit of a shock to th system. Sore bloody neck from looking at chicks that arn't rugged up;D ;D ;) ;D ;D ;D

Cheers Scott

reidy
29-07-2008, 03:16 PM
Good day all,
im from Tassie and still here.ive been frozen to this rock by my tounge for several years now,still waiting for a quick thaw out.May-be next year may-be the one after.
Cheers
Reidy
whats a flying machine?

wilcara
04-11-2008, 01:51 PM
So there is life outside Queensland!!!

I was raised in Tas but escaped twenty odd years ago or more... still go back very regularly to chase trout. In fact I left a car and boat down there for that very purpose.

Oh, and I don't want to live in Queensland.

Mrs Ronnie H
05-11-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi all
Was born in Vic and grew up there. Remeber when i was about five telling my mum " One day I will go to Kakadu and one day i am gonna live in Queensland"
Well now i have been to Kakadu and wouldn't live there--- live in Queensland and wouldn't be anywhere else. Never been back to Vic in 15 or so years and never will. I have always considered myself a queenslander though-- Dad was born here.

LOL
Ronnie