PDA

View Full Version : one of those day's

catfish55
03-07-2008, 06:53 PM
Well I thought I’d tell you all my wow’s .well it’s never all bad they say a bad day’s fishing is better than any day’s work!
Left manly Wednesday morning around 5 am went straight towards curtain, new the weather was ordinary at first but was supposed to ease for a good day (supposed too) got some livies at the beacons and went to curtain by now it was 7 am plenty showing on the sounder but bugger all in the esky one brim on snelled 6/0 hooks a goat fish and a wrasse had one scream off the line but bit dave, s line off???? Was about 10 am so we went around the cape and heading towards shallow tempest but it got pretty rough instead of calm so pulled the pin and went back to curtain had a couple of lures over, not knowing what I was doing but had to go slow till we got around the cape . Back to comby and you wouldn’t believe it wind dropped and well @#$%@ you know so all day for the above. I honestly thought the s/westerly’s it would be ok around the cape and down near shallow tempest. But I am learning, just slowly hehehe
Hope this makes your day seem a lot better
Pat

Fishing_Freddy
04-07-2008, 06:28 AM
I think we have all had one of those days.
Ken :beer:

skipalong
04-07-2008, 10:43 AM
its always hard to read they are always wrong