PDA

View Full Version : wilson reels

spears
01-07-2008, 01:07 PM
I was looking through the wilson live fibre rods (which have a fairly good reputation) and noticed there spinning reels and was curious to know if anyone has used them as I never see them mentioned on this forum

tailorboi99
01-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Do you trust Wilson. That's the thing :D, just try one out in the shop and if you don't like it leave it alone :D

Cheers Tom

P.S, other than that I know nothing about these reels :(

coelacanth
01-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Alot of products are not mentioned on fishing web sites , some good some bad ,at the end of the day you get what you pay for generally speaking.I am sure the guys at Wilson bring out reels to go with their rods to meet a certain price point and from that respect they will most likely do the job.As said previously by tailorboi99 have a play with it in store , compare apples with apples and the rest is up to you as a consumer, you have the power to decide yourself what fits your budget , style and purpose.Ian

spears
02-07-2008, 12:04 AM
I was looking here:
http://www.wilsonfishing.com/products/default.asp
not in a store

coelacanth
02-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Ok ,sorry I had assumed that you put your hands on the merchandise , apologise for the misunderstanding .
Personally I don't buy anything without seeing /feeling first.
Ian

spears
03-07-2008, 01:34 AM
Ok ,sorry I had assumed that you put your hands on the merchandise , apologise for the misunderstanding .
Personally I don't buy anything without seeing /feeling first.
Ian
I was just looking at a general feed back just to see if they were being used by anyone.Just that wilson are known for good rods