PDA

View Full Version : Sand Crabs / Blue Swimmers, does anyone have extra seat available

bondy99
30-06-2008, 10:26 PM
G'day all,

Just wondering if anyone is after sand crabs and if there's extra room for me with 4 pots, I'll chip in towards fuel.

Brisbane area I'm in.

Peter

TheRealAndy
30-06-2008, 11:10 PM
I still owe you a crabbing trip! Stay tuned, I am booked up till the end of july with a mixture of sport/family/r2m but might be able to sqeeze in a Sat if the tides are good. If you are keen to chase the sandies I am happy to give it a crack, but I only know muddies. If we can pick a good time I am also happy to chase some of those winter muddies that no one can catch! I dont eat crab but no-one has ever said a bad thing about my winter muddies! Water is cold now (18degC in moreton bay) but you will still pick up a few !

bondy99
01-07-2008, 07:42 PM
I still owe you a crabbing trip! Stay tuned, I am booked up till the end of july with a mixture of sport/family/r2m but might be able to sqeeze in a Sat if the tides are good. If you are keen to chase the sandies I am happy to give it a crack, but I only know muddies. If we can pick a good time I am also happy to chase some of those winter muddies that no one can catch! I dont eat crab but no-one has ever said a bad thing about my winter muddies! Water is cold now (18degC in moreton bay) but you will still pick up a few !

G'day
Great to hear from you. Yep, I'll chase any crab, I thought I'd try to get some sandies, I dont know where they are but last heard they were up around Deception Bay.

Winter muddies? I've heard of them being caught on the odd ocassion. Would love to get some of these too.

Pm your phone number and let me know what Saturday you have in mind? The only hiccup for me is that I'm going to Newcastle to see my sister about 29th July until 11th August.

Thanks, Peter

tinman42
05-07-2008, 01:19 PM
I'm up for a feed of crabs. I have a 4.2mtr Stacer and am looking for a "fishing-buddy"

bondy99
05-07-2008, 08:40 PM
I'm up for a feed of crabs. I have a 4.2mtr Stacer and am looking for a "fishing-buddy"

G'day tinman.

Thanks mate, where abouts. Send me a pm.

Peter

Scott Ashe
08-07-2008, 07:12 AM
Hi Peter,

Scott Ashe here, I was chatting with you around xmas time, trying to organise a trip, a lot has happened since then, however, I would probably be keen to get out crabbing in September or October again. I don't normally have a great deal of success crabbing in earlier or mid winter.

You would need to supply tow vehicle though.

Let me know if your interested still.

Cheers
Scott

bondy99
12-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Hi Scott,

How have you been? long time no hear. Keep me posted about the sand crabs, would like to catch some this time round. September or October might be ok, gives me a chance to put some dollars away.

My vehicle has a tow bar, what type of connection does the trailer have, Mine is a round type might be a five or six pin, will need to check again.
Peter