PDA

View Full Version : Foxy on the cover

Nic
27-06-2008, 11:10 AM
Congrats to Foxy for being on the cover of the July Bush 'n' Beach! You told me it was a tiny fish mate but I reckon I'd be pretty happy with that coro trout!

revs57
27-06-2008, 11:39 AM
Yeah nic, he's just a big head!!!!

skipalong
27-06-2008, 02:11 PM
it was a good fish

Nic
27-06-2008, 03:04 PM
it was a good fish

I know, but when you look at his Ausfish gallery he has pics of all these enormous behemoths that most of us can only dream about. The sort of things that you would scale by laying them on the driveway and going at them with a garden rake. I guess your standards go up a bit after catches like that! ;D

theoldlegend
27-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Oh dear!!

He really doesn't do too much for me.

He can catch fish, I grant you that, but I'd rather see somebody else, such as the Breaka Girls, all helping to get in the catch of the day.

The pic on the bottom left of page 10 is much better than Foxy.

She could help me to spool my reel any day.

TOL

disorderly
27-06-2008, 06:45 PM
So TOL...you don't think he is centrefold material,then.http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/grin.gif
Who know's maybe his next gig is a photo shoot with Playgirl http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/undecided.gifhttp://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/undecided.gif.

Onya Foxy, I'm just jealous of all the fish you catch.http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/smiley.gif

theoldlegend
28-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Strewth !! I'd forgotten all about that post I put up.

Maybe I was a bit more tired and emotional than I thought I was. :-[

Sorry Foxy and Nic. :P

I'll try to show a bit more restraint in future.

Regards,

TOL

dogsbody
29-06-2008, 08:28 AM
His fishing seems to be going well. Shame about his footy team. :'(

Dave.

dfox
30-06-2008, 06:10 PM
Thanks for your generous comments my so called (friends).

Judging by the amount of sms, p.m's, messages and phone calls ive recieved over the last few days it would seem that this issue will have record sales :thumbsup:

Dave, the cowboys maybe wooden spoon bound, but queensland will win the origin;D

p.s Nic, its about your turn to be on the cover ;D ...foxy

dogsbody
30-06-2008, 06:34 PM
When are you doing the signing session of the BnB's ;D

The Cowboys will bounce back shortly albeit to late. They just need a bit of their confidence back.

Dave.

BilgeBoy
30-06-2008, 09:48 PM
Nice work foxy.

I bet Milt is giving you heaps!!!

BilgeBoy

Reefmaster
01-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Well I have been trying for ages to get you on the cover foxy and it happened because you finally caught a decent fish that was worth taking a photo of.8-);D

Truth to the matter was I just had to be sure you could handle the fame and as your manager I have been turning loads of woman away who are after your number.;D

Congrats Dave and next time you give me grief when I'm taking loads of shots in various positions I will remind you why.:P :)

Cheers
Greg

Nic
01-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Ack, reckon I would have made the cover with my hefty spangly except SOMEONE (Alchemy, ahem ahem) got the gross baitboard in the background. He begs ignorance... bah. I am convinced he did it on purpose!

I hope to see you on more covers Foxy, maybe we can try to snap one of you up here next time you visit. :)

Alchemy
02-07-2008, 01:52 AM
Ack, reckon I would have made the cover with my hefty spangly except SOMEONE (Alchemy, ahem ahem) got the gross baitboard in the background. He begs ignorance... bah. I am convinced he did it on purpose!

I hope to see you on more covers Foxy, maybe we can try to snap one of you up here next time you visit. :)

What? You caught a fish, I took a photo. Did I miss something?

JB
02-07-2008, 09:21 AM
Well done Foxy the trout was a ripper. nice shooting by you too Greg, it aint easy gettin that cover shot.. or so i hear anyway!

LOL greg i rekon he'll still winge next time you ask for lots of photos... my first thought after a good fish is to get the line back in the bloody water and get another!

Nic
03-07-2008, 11:55 AM
What? You caught a fish, I took a photo. Did I miss something?

Um, YEAH... the giant messy baitboard with the empty Gulp packet sticking out of it! Looks like someone needs to go to photography school, eh? ;) It's all good though, I will just have to catch more!

Mike Delisser
03-07-2008, 07:10 PM
You'll also find fellow Ausfishers- "Plaztix" and "Mullet Musketeer" on page 8 in the July issue of Bushn'Beach.
Cheers