PDA

View Full Version : Thursday off Moreton

TimiBoy
27-06-2008, 08:07 AM
Had a fish with Wags and Rob. They caught some good fish. I didn't.

Sulking.

snapperbasher
27-06-2008, 08:37 AM
hey mate was that you east of the bar with three blokes onboard and I think a merc verado on the back. If so i was the 550 explorer that did a couple of drifts next to you, I was on my own.

Cheers Lochie.

TimiBoy
27-06-2008, 11:04 AM
hey mate was that you east of the bar with three blokes onboard and I think a merc verado on the back. If so i was the 550 explorer that did a couple of drifts next to you, I was on my own.

Cheers Lochie.

Lochie,

I don't think it was as we were northeast of the bar. :-X:-X:-X

Tim.

skipalong
27-06-2008, 12:27 PM
there starting to show up now

wags on the water
27-06-2008, 03:05 PM
It's ok Tim, don't be upset....Do you mind if we invite ourselves along again???

Try not to be SOFT Tim. What you should be saying is "My boat - my fish" ;D

Now for the important info fellow fisherpeople. The sizes weren't as big as our last expedition. We ended up with 12 fish onboard comprising of Snapper/squire and pearlies. All the fish were distributed evenly, so Tim did get a feed, it is his boat after all. Everything is shared (well almost everything...) on the boat - fuel, bait and fillets. Thanks again Tim. Rob has earned himself a new name....The fish whisperer.... as he once again hooked up with the bigger fish. Snapper to 3.5 kg and pearly to 3.2 kilo. There were a couple of bigger fish hooked (Tim's PB was one of them), but busted off early into the fight. Also a few fish dropped on the way up.:'(

On Wednesday we had a quick look at the fishing Almanac and it didn't look too good for fishing Thursday, so the call was to go anyway. Lucky we did, 'cause if we had stayed home then we wouldn't have caught these fellas. To me, a poor day fishing is to come home with only ice in the esky.

Thanks Tim for the eventful day fishing and sharing your braid with us.::) ::) ::) That made my day.....>:( ;D

Cheers,

Wags

29704 29705

TimiBoy
27-06-2008, 05:35 PM
Bah Humbug

mowerman
27-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Cmon Tim.

Ill take you out and well get a "feed at Peel"

Mmmm squire for dinner last nite after Wednesdays session.

..Duck..Dodge..Weave.....RUN.

Rod.

bobp
27-06-2008, 10:20 PM

Cheers Lochie.

hi Lochie
i think that was me that you were near
625 200hp verado
how did you go out there ? we had 12 snapper(squire) 2 to 3 kgs

bob

John_R
28-06-2008, 04:37 AM
What - no yellowtail kings bob?

revs57
28-06-2008, 06:04 AM
Well Tim, here's what I think. Its the skipper's job to find the fish, poisition the boat so the CREW can catch the fish, its their responsibility to catch a bag, its their responsibility NOT to drop fish and its their responsibility to do ALL the cleaning AND filletting, clean the boat and get her ready for next time - mate I think its time you got a new crew!!!! It's poretty crook if the skipper has to go back to the blunt end and show 'em how its done!!! You're only emulating and mirroring their poor performance to show 'em how BAD and soft they really are!!!!

Bunch of sulkers they must be mate, by the way, as Wags said, your boat, your fish - gee ya caught some gooduns mate ::) ;) ;D

Cheers

Rhys

TimiBoy
28-06-2008, 06:26 AM
Well Tim, here's what I think. Its the skipper's job to find the fish, poisition the boat so the CREW can catch the fish, its their responsibility to catch a bag, its their responsibility NOT to drop fish and its their responsibility to do ALL the cleaning AND filletting, clean the boat and get her ready for next time - mate I think its time you got a new crew!!!! It's poretty crook if the skipper has to go back to the blunt end and show 'em how its done!!! You're only emulating and mirroring their poor performance to show 'em how BAD and soft they really are!!!!

Bunch of sulkers they must be mate, by the way, as Wags said, your boat, your fish - gee ya caught some gooduns mate ::) ;) ;D

Cheers

Rhys

Ah, now it warms the cockles of me heart to find a true Gentleman at last!

So in future I will sing them an Earthmoving hymn, such as

"^&%@( ^ *@(! &%$#^ ^@*$@( or get &^%$#(% & *#@!& &$*!!!&&&",

or my old favourite "*&@#^!@ ^(#~$(^( &(!&@! ( &^%&(&*#$@*&%&**$ #@*(&#&!@ fish, and his wife said &*%#$&*& @*()#$@*!)&%&& %&$#!!))%*&)$#!)"

Cheers,

Tim

wags on the water
28-06-2008, 07:32 AM

Cheers

Rhys

Hmmmmmm, I'd like to see the crew do that one now and then....::) ::) ::) ::)

wags on the water
28-06-2008, 07:41 AM
Rhys,

Rule #1. Never bag the skipper as he brings the boat and the sense of humour....It's a nice boat and we laugh at him all the time...;D ;D ;D
Rule #2. Refer to Rule 1;D ;D ;D
Rule #3. Rules only apply to "Bubi"

Only kiddin Timiboy...;)

revs57
28-06-2008, 07:50 AM
Wags....

:P :P :P :P :P ::-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jez and suze
28-06-2008, 08:21 AM
not sure whos boat that is anymore tim, seems wags has moved in. better check the bunk, i think he may be squatting.
nice fish fellas, i hope there is some in tims freezer.

TimiBoy
28-06-2008, 01:02 PM
not sure whos boat that is anymore tim, seems wags has moved in. better check the bunk, i think he may be squatting.
nice fish fellas, i hope there is some in tims freezer.

Ah, the freezer is fine. This morning I felt like a millionaire as I feasted on Snapper fillets on toast with runny eggs on top. Bit of salt and pepper - yum! Having fish in the freezer is actually a very precious experience, that I have dreamed of for many years. I really did - I know it's corny - feel that things could hardly get any better!

Yeah, Wags is a worry. I never used to lock the cabin, but now I make sure it is! But he's good company on the water, and he's even taught me a thing or two - don't tell him I said that!;D;D;D

We're going Monday... AGAIN!

Cheers,

Tim

Blackened
28-06-2008, 02:02 PM
better check the bunk, i think he may be squatting.

G'day

That's gold Jez... I wouldn't put it past you mike.... whaddaya rekon? :P

Check the bunks Tim!

Dave