PDA

View Full Version : Exploring Southport to Jumpinpin wednesday. Crew Wanted

Lancair
24-06-2008, 10:42 AM
Hi all,

Short notice I know, but my bro just cancelled on a planned trip tomorrow. I was planning on heading off from Southport or Runaway bay (not sure, I only know of the ramp at southport near the seaworld turnoff or the ramp at runaway bay marina) tomorrow morning for some exploring around north to Jumpinpin area. Checking out some camping spots for future trips would be good.

Its been a long time since I was there, so was hoping there might be someone who could act as a guide ? So Im looking for one person who can come out for as long as were still having fun. No costs involved, Ill be going, solo or with a new friend. BYO fishing gear and food/drinks etc.

I was planning on being on the water around 7am ish but open to ideas. I'll be driving up from Ballina so it wont be too early although I could be persuaded.
I have a 4.2M Stessco Catcher with a 40hp Etec tiller with a Garmin sounder/gps unit.

Andrew

EDIT: Forgot to mention Ill be fishing SP's only.

2nd Edit: Now planning on an earlier start. So I can find a spot to take advantage of the still water at low tide.