PDA

View Full Version : upholstery - boat trim - north brisbane

uripper
22-06-2008, 08:02 PM
Just wanted to put up a thread for anyone looking for a good value-for-money upholsterer / boat trimmer northside Brisbane.

Just had another great job done by Justin 0411 515 585 @ Brisbane Boat Trim - he's out on his own now.

This job was a replacement top working with existing clears - not easy to get a good fit. Am very happy with result (see pic)

Justin also did a freestanding canopy for me abt 4yrs ago (3.5yrs old in pic below) & was very happy with that

Quality materials & workmanship at a value price ;)

ShaneJ
22-06-2008, 08:12 PM
Does he do boat covers too?

Volcano
22-06-2008, 08:14 PM
Always good to hear about good marine trimmers uripper.
I've had some work done By Noel out at Ace Auto & Marine Trimmers in Brendale. Replaced an existing bimini, sides and clears as well as replacing all the upholstery on 2 bucket seats and a bench seat on the old signature. Sensational work and very reasonable prices.

Dean1
22-06-2008, 08:26 PM
Justin does awsome work he's worked on 3 of my previous boats. I tried contacting him about 6 months ago with no luck, ended up getting 1 of his ex employees to do it who's gone out on his own also does gr8 work.

tenzing
22-06-2008, 09:54 PM
Does he do boat covers too?
Shane ,Justin did my clears and some upholstery a few months ago , and did the bimini on the last boat. I asked him about a cover but he said that at 6m my boat was too big as he works from home after bhours and did not have a cutting table big enough.
He gave me the no. of one of his former staff to do it.
Cheers Brendan.

ps a really good guy, good quality and very reasonably priced, Justin that is.

Fish Guts
23-06-2008, 11:57 AM
thats great news. i thought he was out of the trimming game. have used him heaps and a bloody good bloke and reasonable. can highly recommend him

Seahaven
23-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Used Justin a couple of years ago for some tinny cushions on 4.1 metre Quinny.

Great foam used and the finish was superb.
Price was very reasonable.

If you have his contact details, i need some more work done on my new boat?
Mark

tenzing
23-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Used Justin a couple of years ago for some tinny cushions on 4.1 metre Quinny.

Great foam used and the finish was superb.
Price was very reasonable.

If you have his contact details, i need some more work done on my new boat?
Mark
Mark, I think Justin is still in the phone book. Mobile no. as working at home.(Bracken Ridge)
Brendan

Skusto
24-06-2008, 05:25 PM
yeah we had our old boat done by justin does great work as other have said. used to be beside AMM when we got the boat done.