PDA

View Full Version : New 7 inch Gulp colours...!!!!!!

Pistol_P
18-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Well for all the boys who have LOVED the nuclear chicken GULPS here is something to get you excited.
There are new colours out and about.....

They are:
Satay Chicken
Sweet n Sour Chicken
Barbeque Chicken

and a couple of others I cant remeber....?.....All tyes of Chicken though.

The colours look great and the snapper will love em I am sure.

Pete

P.S....This isnt a joke.....These colours and names have actually come out.

ozscott
18-06-2008, 12:55 PM
I have seen some of these big one mate...the odd thing is that you dont see too many chickens being taken by Snapper...might have to take my old hen out to mud and let her kick around to see..

Cheers

ozscott
18-06-2008, 01:06 PM
..in fact I cant recall now the last time I saw chickens in the water, at least in good number, around the reefs, or round the spoil grounds

Peter4
18-06-2008, 01:08 PM
The range came out a month or so ago. Heaps of excellent colours available in 5" and 7" jerk shads. BCF have nearly the entire range.

Used bbq chooks at Peel and caught squire, cod & grinners plus one unstoppable.

Pity you only get 5 in a packet for $10 though!

Pistol_P
18-06-2008, 01:12 PM
The range came out a month or so ago. Heaps of excellent colours available in 5" and 7" jerk shads. BCF have nearly the entire range.

Used bbq chooks at Peel and caught squire, cod & grinners plus one unstoppable.

Pity you only get 5 in a packet for $10 though!

Hey Pete,

You ever get many barra on them...?

I know the lime tigers work well.

Pete

Pistol_P
18-06-2008, 01:13 PM
..in fact I cant recall now the last time I saw chickens in the water, at least in good number, around the reefs, or round the spoil grounds

oh stop it mate....Your killing me...::)

Pete

GPB
18-06-2008, 01:57 PM

Some tinned catfood is promoted as the Cat's 'natural' food or 'basic food diet', when was the last time you saw a cat catch a Snapper, Sardines or YF Tuna:o

Breambuster33
18-06-2008, 02:14 PM
yea saw those last time i popped into fish head.
very different but look like theyd do the job

Didley
18-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Pete. Here's the gulp colours I PMed U about29070

ffejsmada
18-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Tackle World have come up with their own coloured varieties of Gulp Jerk Shads.
They're not out yet, but they're on their way.
That'll be interesting.

Leighton
18-06-2008, 06:05 PM
Tackle World have come up with their own coloured varieties of Gulp Jerk Shads.
They're not out yet, but they're on their way.
That'll be interesting.

Be nice to have some different colour PLASTICS that last. Gulps dont seem to be that durable!

Nic
18-06-2008, 09:05 PM
I switch to Snapbacks whenever my Gulps start getting mutilated, the jerkshads work well on the reefies.

I do have a hard time pinning down which Gulp colour works best on the reefies though, I chuck in all types and they all work well. The smell must be irresistible!

SummerTrance
19-06-2008, 05:52 PM
Ive tried the curried chooks. Got 2 undersize squire on first 2 casts. only one keeper that day.

bluefin59
19-06-2008, 06:05 PM
I'v had some luck with the sweet&sour in comparison to the cajuns but they dont last that long and when we go offshore we use mostly the pearl whites ...matt

nuggstar
20-06-2008, 08:29 AM
now they need to make the shrimps in the new colours. i recon they will work awsome.