PDA

View Full Version : More Central West Photos.

poddy mullet
16-06-2008, 09:05 PM
Few more pics from our neck of the woods..... Blow up the one of the Sunset at Burrendong Dam!!! Just Magic!!!
Any one else goin to post a few of what their local fishin hole contains???;)

Gordie
17-06-2008, 05:55 PM
Some on the way mate but how do you keep the best spots to your self.

A mate told me to cover my number plates and never look up when the fish are biting.

Should have something tomorrow.

Gordon

poddy mullet
17-06-2008, 06:41 PM
Yeah well I guess their is two ways of lookin at it Gordan. Why not spread the joy?
The fishing spots I frequent are already well known to most anyway, so letting a few obviously dedicated fisho's know really aint goin to hurt in my opinion!

I would rather talk about my fishing with those who have an obvious dedication and love for the sport, then spruke my catch in a pub full of bogans who would be out along the river the next day setting 250 droppers and using drum and gill nets flat out!

There is that much illeagal fishing out this way its not funny too! We are often casting at snags with 2 or 3 droppers tied off them- so I guess we just feel like ahh well, whats the point?? The more of us responsible ones on the water, the more of a deterant we can pose to those with a "rape and pilage" mentallity!

Cheers,
Pod.

WyldFisher
17-06-2008, 07:22 PM
Very nice fish again.

Gordie
17-06-2008, 08:12 PM
I will share some of the detail with the photos Pod, but my patch of water has 100km of shore line so they will just have to go hunting like I did.

Catch up tomorrow.

Gordon

poddy mullet
17-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Thats the shot mate! I wouldnt exactly be putting X's on the map myself! As with all good fishing trips- half the fun is in finding your way their anyway!!!