PDA

View Full Version : Quality Fish from Central NSW! Top pics!

poddy mullet
13-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Just thought I would share some pics of some quality fish that have been caught in our neck of the woods in recent times...

NAGG
14-06-2008, 08:18 AM
Just thought I would share some pics of some quality fish that have been caught in our neck of the woods in recent times...

So .... share them ! ;)

Nagg

Magella
14-06-2008, 08:48 AM
Same as the NSW footy score ZERO, NAUGHT, NOTHING.

NAGG
14-06-2008, 09:14 AM

Ouch! ....... But this time NSW will make it to the game & we wont have to pick supporters out of the crowd;D

Tropicaltrout
15-06-2008, 02:22 PM

yep that was the score but can we borrow you umpire for the third game?:D

Whitto
15-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Same as the NSW footy score ZERO, NAUGHT, NOTHING. Gee's your a Sh..tstirrer Foxie you wouldn't see me throwing it up at our NSW friends.......Whitto::) PS there would be no point (did I say point, maybe they will get one next game);D

poddy mullet
15-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Yeah Yeah, sorry bout that lads! Forgive my IT ignorance! I will work out how to get these photos on and then yo will see NSW quality my friends.
P.S Game three- its all blue baby!

Fitzy
16-06-2008, 12:38 AM
Yeah Yeah, sorry bout that lads! Forgive my IT ignorance! I will work out how to get these photos on and then yo will see NSW quality my friends.
P.S Game three- its all blue baby!

;D Time will tell. Us rednecks might yet be smiling after game 3..... We will admit defeat on the cod fishing front tho.... nice pics you posted (in new thread)

Cheers,

Fitz..