PDA

View Full Version : Hook-Up with Streaker and ther SCAM

Streaker
11-06-2008, 08:54 AM
We all arrived early as normal and with in 2hours we were on the water heading for and over nighter. the fish were not playing the game and not a scale was landed overnight. The weather was perfect and glassed out during the night, which didn't help the fishing. The next morning we landed a few fish not much to rave about. We returned to Gladstone for a refresh and refuel and planned another trip. This time the fish were playing and we were monstered by some good size emperor and Nanagai and a nice lonely trout.
The trip for the next day was to the same area and again some nice emperor and nanagai.
Saturday started out with a fog that was so thick you could not see the front of the boat and it remained where we were for until 2pm. The fishing was slow with only a few emperor. The amount of big fish that beat us this year was certainly increased.
Our biggest Emperor 9.5kg, Nanagai 9kg, Trout 7kg not winners but very good fish.
a big thanks to Tony (owner of SCAM), Bear and Jed lett's do it again next year.
i have a few more photos if someone could resize them for me as I am having troubles doing this.
Wayne

wags on the water
11-06-2008, 09:05 AM
Thanks for the report Wayne. Some nice fish there.

lethal098
11-06-2008, 09:31 AM
wayne some nice fish in that lot, well done
cheers lethal

blue_rogue
11-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Cracking fish boys....

dfox
11-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Its good to hear from you again wayne, its a pitty you had no winners this year, but there some nice fish all the same. Im sure the old man would love to catch up with you again, he's over in W.A at the moment (still chasing gold). Hope to talf to you soon ... foxy

jtpython
11-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Some nice fish guys
Good to see youse done well , it was pretty slow everywhere on the saturday and wasn't the fog thick
Cheers guys and we will be there again next year

skipalong
11-06-2008, 06:55 PM
its good to see you getting in to them still wayne looks like the quality fish were more north and great weather with it

need to catch up soon

regards justin

Lucky_Phill
16-06-2008, 07:07 PM
Here's those pics Wayne ;D

Phill

-spiro-
16-06-2008, 07:17 PM
About time those reels got some use Wayne...they still work?
Good fish mate ring you soon.