PDA

View Full Version : Surf fishing

propunter
10-06-2008, 02:18 PM
If any mad anglers are wanting to do a bit of beach fishing for mulloway around the next full moon, let us know. I like to hit the areas around black rock or just south of the tweed river mouth, then when it gets a bit colder in july, up to castaways gutter. Should be some tight lines.
Propunter

shabs.
10-06-2008, 04:08 PM
i am keen
let me know when you do intend to go out

Young Gun
10-06-2008, 06:04 PM
are you keen going surf fishing on the coast anywhere?

Did you fish the greenback comp?

Ryan..

propunter
10-06-2008, 07:32 PM
I missed the cab greenback comp as i had to go to the stradbroke races. I went down to black rock on last wednesday nite to try for same tailor and only managed two good bream. I am hoping there will be some nice light ( 10kn )offshore winds leading up to the full moon to get some jewies. Usually it is the winds that push the tailor in and if there are tailor, well the jewies wont be far behind.
Propunter.

bondy99
11-06-2008, 09:04 AM
I'm after Tailor and would like to get a silverjew also. I can drive to a few spots, don't have a 4WD or boat. Peter

aussiefool
11-06-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm after Tailor and would like to get a silverjew also. I can drive to a few spots, don't have a 4WD or boat. Peter

Peter,
Mate still waiting for you to come down for a Hasting's mission

bondy99
11-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Peter,
Mate still waiting for you to come down for a Hasting's mission

Andrew,

I got caught up with a few things up here, my car has a few issues so borrowing a mates car temporarily until I get mine fixed.

I have the lures that you suggested. What days you can you make next week as this week is shot.

Pm your number again, Thanks. Peter

propunter
11-06-2008, 06:03 PM
Hey Aussiefool, have there been many jewies caught along the beach lately in your area? Do you ever go down to black rock and fish or north to the tweed river beaches?
Propunter.

aussiefool
12-06-2008, 03:06 AM
Hey Aussiefool, have there been many jewies caught along the beach lately in your area? Do you ever go down to black rock and fish or north to the tweed river beaches?
Propunter.

Mate to tell the truth I only ever fish Hastings and have not done that for the last 4 weeks dew to the weather. I there is a good gutter form up on one of the beaches around Cabba then I'll fish that for Tailor. Even though I have landed bucket loads of Jews all have come from the rocks at Hastings and not one from the beach. Hope to nail one this year maybe

bondy99
12-06-2008, 08:00 AM
Good to hear, will be trying to do that myself shortly. Aussiefool I also send you a pm.

Peter

propunter
14-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Anyone heading out this arvo/nite fishing fingal to tweed beaches, pm me.

bondy99
14-06-2008, 02:01 PM
Might be early Tuesday morning or the following week.