PDA

View Full Version : deckie spots available

Jeremy
10-06-2008, 07:55 AM
my regular deckie for the last 2 years has moved, so I will have occasional spots for a deckie or even 2. I have been doing more estuary/river (jewie and threadie) fishing this year than offshore, partly due to the weather.

I will be chasing snapper and cobia offshore this Winter/Spring, some flathead fishing, and will have the odd trip in the Brissie river for jewies and threadies.

I have a 15ft centre console set up for sports fishing and usually do alright. Scroll back through a few of my posts to check out what I have been catching recently.

You will need to be very keen and enthusiastic, age doesn't matter. Must have own gear for the target species.

I usually head out for 10-12 hours at a time and typical trips cost approx $100+ for offshore, $70 Jumpinpin and $30 Brissie River which you are expected to share.

Anyone interested send a PM and I will keep you in mind. Give some details about yourself.

Jeremy
Location Brisbane inner North

Jeremy
18-06-2008, 07:24 AM
thanks for all the replies. Have now got heaps of contacts and don't need any more. For anyone who I have not replied to individually, I have got your number and you are on the list.

Jeremy