PDA

View Full Version : Business Partners Wanted

hinchy
09-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi Ausfishers
I am looking for three[3] like minded persons to join me in a boat building venture.I own the moulds for a 4.1mtr [4.6mtr with pods] fibreglass cat which can be built in cuddy cub or cente console form with pods for a twin or single motor installation.
A test for the cuddy cab can be found in seamedia.com.au under boat tests---RAIDER CAT 4.1.These boats can be driven by 30hp to 50hp twins or 60ho to 70hp singles.
In the current economic climate I believe that these tough little boats will come into their own for those wanting a versatile safe hull suitable for impoundment,estuary or close offshore work,they are really a very surprising package.The boats will be supplied with single axle aluminium trailers that will enable them to be towed behing the family sedan.
I have development and construction projects on my plate at the moment that do not allow me the time required to properly develop the business,hence my search for partners that will be able to contribute in the areas of sales/marketing,admin/accounting and basic boatbuilding expertise.
The initial requirement per partner to purchase a 25% interest in the business [moulds,jigs,a complete c/console hull with alum. trailer and a bank balance of $20,000 working capital] is $15,000.
If anyone is seriously interested in pursuing the matter further please PM me--hinchy--and I wll provide any further information.

Kind Regards
Hinchy

boatboy50
09-06-2008, 08:34 PM
Guys,

Having done business with Hinchy on other matters, I can stand up and say how honest and straightforward he is. I'd do business again with him in a flash.

It would be a straightforward and up front partnership.

Look at the popularity of the early Whalers, they are still a dime a dozen.

Bob could be onto something good if run properly and marketed well.

Regards

Darren

hinchy
10-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Hi Ausfishers

In re-reading my thread I realised that I could have expressed in more clearer terms the fact that the $15,000 [25%] share contributes $5,000 towards the retention of $20,000 as working capital.The remaining $10,000 of the shareholding covers moulds,jigs and the centre console hull and trailer.
I trust that this explanation makes it a little clearer.

Kind regards
Hinchy

hinchy
14-06-2008, 09:54 AM
Hi Ausfishers

As a matter of interest a Raider Cat 4.1 Cuddy Cab "Lil Stooge"owned at the time by Jason Rhodes won the Gold Coast Game Fishing Club under 7mtr and overall [open class] Championship for year 2002 [main species black and blue marlin] from a field of very much larger boats.
Jason ventured to the shelf on a lot of occasions chasing the elusive fish in conditions at times that were much less than favourable.
In making the above comments I am not saying that these boats are a true blue water boat and indeed cannot be compared with much larger cats,however their sea keeping abilities speak for themselves.

Kind Regards

Hinchy