PDA

View Full Version : Fixing Binoculars

SgBFish
09-06-2008, 11:49 AM
This isn’t really a boating related thread but I do carry the on the boat. Does anyone know where I can get by binoculars realigned in Brisbane as I am getting double images after a few knocks.
The local camera guy says just by another pair.

Didley
09-06-2008, 12:07 PM
I bought a new pair at a large retailer, on special, and they were cheap 4 a good reason. Like yours from new, can they be fixed? I thought I done my money!

johnnytheone
10-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Try taking them to an outfit that repairs things like theodilites and levels. Look under survey equipment in the yellow pages I'd say. John

QF3 MROCP
16-09-2008, 10:06 PM
This isn’t really a boating related thread but I do carry the on the boat. Does anyone know where I can get by binoculars realigned in Brisbane as I am getting double images after a few knocks.
The local camera guy says just by another pair.

SgB...

contact Extravision on 07 34123506, 15/93 Rivergate Place Bridgemark Centre Murarrie.

This mob supply binoculars to Coast Guard and do repairs. Your problem is exactly one I had today with a CG pair for repairs.

If you're thinking of buying some, send me a PM.. I'll be selling CG endorsed ones soon..

Peter

Peter

Getout
17-09-2008, 07:14 AM
I've got a set of Nikons that have never been the same after a ride in the boat!!

shano
17-09-2008, 07:47 PM
I am getting double images after a few knocks.

i normlly get it after a few bourbans;D :guitarist: :smash: :oops: :sorted: