PDA

View Full Version : It must be a long weekend coming up

Horse
05-06-2008, 06:08 AM
:P >:( :'( http://www.seabreeze.com.au/images/forecast/3/BRIS/grg.png?1212609937853 (http://www.seabreeze.com.au/graphs/synoptic.asp?StateID=3)

Looks like another blowout for the weekend on Moreton Bay

major-defect
05-06-2008, 06:28 AM
Same up here.Calm all week then turn to rubbish.I was going to go camp on one of the islands of here but now it will be in the river.

TimiBoy
05-06-2008, 06:41 AM
Calm all week? You're kidding mate!

We went out yesterday, all looked good. Even the South Passage Bar was Ok.

4.5 metre swells were rolling through further out, fishing was crap, Wags and I both felt sick, and the bar crossing was a case of...

"So where does the channel start? Can't see it! Shut your eyes and trust the GPS!!!";D;D;D

What a rush!!!

3 snapper, 1.2 - 1.8 Kg.

Great SI photo of the Peel Island Houseboat coming soon!

gogetter
05-06-2008, 08:54 AM
10 to 15 knots here in the whit saturday morning increasing to 25 in thew arvo..>:(

SeaHunt
05-06-2008, 11:37 AM
Saturday morning is OK Horse if you can believe the graph, back by about 3pm.
The rest of the weekend looks a write off.
I am having next week off so I am sure I will be able to squeeze a day or two in somewhere.

Skusto
05-06-2008, 06:05 PM
not lookin to flash hot mite head out off the cap monday will be rough but by the looks of it will be weakening.

Kleyny
05-06-2008, 06:52 PM
Like i stated in my thread a few weeks ago BLOODY WEATHER.
Thats the problem i was go to venture out for the first time after the gelding.

neil

Donny Boy
05-06-2008, 08:20 PM
Spoke to "Her who must be obeyed" only this morning, trying to get some time organised on the weekend, where we can both go out, and get away from all this bloody working.......
The itinery afforded a reprieve ..quote " After 8.30 Sunday Morning...OK all day "

My response was (having NOT seen Seabreeze )
..quote " Great.....Probably blow it's arse off all day... our only chance too....! "
Starting to get a bit jack of this.............
Anyone got a few good weekends of weather for sale ...???????

Anyway...did the back a mischief today...won't be doing either by the looks..

johnny roger
08-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Spoke to "Her who must be obeyed" only this morning, trying to get some time organised on the weekend, where we can both go out, and get away from all this bloody working.......
The itinery afforded a reprieve ..quote " After 8.30 Sunday Morning...OK all day "

My response was (having NOT seen Seabreeze )
..quote " Great.....Probably blow it's arse off all day... our only chance too....! "
Starting to get a bit jack of this.............
Anyone got a few good weekends of weather for sale ...???????

Anyway...did the back a mischief today...won't be doing either by the looks..
"HER WHO MUST BE OBEYED"? jeezzzzzzus! i WILL NOT kneel to a bloody woman! if i want to go out, i will go out. if i want to buy a boat, i will buy a boat. but i will not pleed, beg, or grovle to a woman.
oh and if any of you women are reading this, i would imagine that you would be saying the same thing about us men. you probably wouldnt be pleeding, beggin, or grovling for that "do die for" pair of $200 ++ peice of clothing.

mookyandlumpy
09-06-2008, 12:44 PM
they say "happy wife ,happy life"