PDA

View Full Version : 10cent off petrol for refueling at woolworths

timddo
04-06-2008, 10:52 PM
just got a rewards card from Woolworths andyou get an extra 6 cents off when you register..

So thats 10cents off a litre. I have 150 litre tank so thats $15 savings..

Oh.. Make sure ur misses gets another card after you use your card. It's 10cents per card .

Mindi
05-06-2008, 02:34 AM
yeah thats right...but only for the first use then it is the standard 4 cents.....and you have now given woolies your name, email address, postal address etc when you registered online...I just did it yesterday and got $4 off a tank rather than $2. So I have sold my personal details into a woolies database for $2...and they will now know who I am and when and where I shop and what I buy...welcome to marketing hell...!

backlash08
05-06-2008, 04:50 AM
Interesting that much of the research into oil industry competition has shown a reduction in competition and a reduction in consumer benefit since the supermarkets got into fuel retailing - no wonder they want our details! the shopper docket program has proven to increase price at the pump, after all coles and woolies dont do business to make frinds or reward loyalty

cheers

station-rat
05-06-2008, 08:07 AM
You only have to register, not give them your details. Anybody's name and a throw away e-mail address and your in business, use the 10 cent discount and move on to the next card

griz066
05-06-2008, 08:50 AM
If you think you have made a saving you are a fool you have given more than the 10c/ltr savings to woolies by shopping in their store Helloooooooooo

Mindi
05-06-2008, 08:57 AM
good one station rat...hahahah...except that they send you the password required to logon to the email address you provide...but you can still do that by giving them one you dont normally use.

station-rat
05-06-2008, 09:08 AM
Mindi PM sent

timddo
05-06-2008, 09:25 AM
naa. Put a fake one in and go to the forgotten password section and create a new one.

simple.

fishing111
05-06-2008, 09:36 AM
Mindi just open a hotmail account with some bullshit name. Then just register through there as many times as you want making up names. That's what i've been doing since it started..Never give your true name and address unless you really trust the site, and for those greedy prick supermarkets Batman and the rest of the Hall of Justice members heve had a good time at there expense. For the life of me I don't understand why people garnish those leaches (supermarket's and the like) with an ounce of truth for there marketing program's...