PDA

View Full Version : Nice bag of fish

jag078
04-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Once again headed out before sunrise in the early morning chop to wide coloundra, but found it wasn't till mid morning when we started to pull in some keeper fish. By this time we had all had enough and ready to head home until we started hooking these perlies with every drift past (Right on turn of the tide).

A few of the pearlies went over 4kg ,and i guess the picture shows how glad i was to have them in the boat .:D

backlash08
04-06-2008, 02:12 PM
Hi Jag078, welcome to the site!
some nice pearlies there, well done - was the weather good for you?
cheers

Craig

lethal098
04-06-2008, 03:16 PM
JAG, there are some nice pearlies in that lot, we are heading to wide cal tomorrow arvy, hopefully we can find em there as well, what sort of depth were you fishing, and what did you get em on, sps or a bait? cheers lethal

jarhead
04-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Some quality pearlies mate, well done, hope to get a few ourselves friday.

Cheers Wal

cptpott
04-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Nice pearlies mate, is cal wide generally where things are happening at the moment? or is there some action out at the banks? Does anyone know?
Cheers

Craig

Tassie JR
04-06-2008, 07:25 PM
Nice pearlies mate, is cal wide generally where things are happening at the moment? or is there some action out at the banks? Does anyone know?
Cheers

Craig

Nice fish jag your face says it all. Welcome to ausfish.

Hey Graig i dont think the pearlies are happening anywhere much at the moment, we have been getting heaps of undersized ones at wide caloundra where this time last year we was bagging out on big pearlies before 8 in the morning every trip. And we have been getting the odd sized pearlies at the barwons.

cheers tassie JR

sleepygreg
04-06-2008, 10:46 PM
Bloody nice pearlies there.

Greg

work2fish
04-06-2008, 11:00 PM
Very nice fish
I think a few ausfish members
are going wide thurs fri

I know we are getting ready

also interested in what depth you were fishing
once again nice fish

W2F

Liberty
05-06-2008, 01:23 PM
Well done. What depth were you getting them in?

Angla
05-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Congrats on the pearlies. What sort of baits were you using. I find wide cal a bit of a hit and miss affair myself.

Chris

What time did you say they came on the bite?