PDA

View Full Version : Fraser 2008

aerordauto
01-06-2008, 05:15 PM
A Great Days Catch At Fraser With Wade, Peter And Me.

Cobia Kid
01-06-2008, 05:26 PM
good haul there mate, any other pics

Rosco4x4
01-06-2008, 05:40 PM
Nice catch boys. They are the right colour too. I better call Wadeo to chat about those ones. Good going....

Chookman
01-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Nice fish mate :)
Well done

Plastic_Magic
01-06-2008, 06:32 PM
Hay mate well done concidering the weather.....Whats the size of the big one...??

Cheers Plastic_Magic

REELWORK
01-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Nice catch Mark. Heard you boys did alright up there. Pity about the weather for the last dew days. Spoke to Wade'o last night and he said that you had a good trip. I'll catch up with you soon Mark.

jtpython
01-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Awesome work guys love the colour
JT

Mitch1
01-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Nice catch there Mark will catch up with during the week mate once again well done.

wadeo
01-06-2008, 10:44 PM
here is some more pics of fish we caught in the classic.

regards wadeo

wadeo
01-06-2008, 11:05 PM
Here are also some photo's of successfuly retreiving the cat from the gutter. Our first attempt was a shocker turning marks cruiser into a live bait tank. woops! the video footage is hilarious. If anyone has it please post it on. We quickley learnt to use the deaper end of the gutter and had no probs for next 4 days. A BIG THANKYOU to Smithy and his mate for helping to winch us out of the gutter With his 6 week old chev. I beleive mark still owes you guys a carton for that.I also met Greg (Reefmaster) and Double or Nothing his new pride and joy. What a machine Well done Greg. That trailer is nothing short of state of the art

regards Wadeo

Spot82
02-06-2008, 12:25 AM
Some very nice reds there, well done. Ah i need to get the old man out over the breaksea spit or out of rainbow to chase some in the very near furure, nothing like pulling a nice red over the side!

-spiro-
02-06-2008, 08:28 AM
nice reds Wade bet that made your last DI trip a forgotten event. Will the cat be getting a extended draw bar for next Fraser trip? GOOD REPORT

lido76
02-06-2008, 10:16 AM
Awesome Reds Wadeo first coupla days would have been great and the last couple well we have seen the reports but thats fishing I guess. How far out do you get the reds ( or anything for that matter) at fraser I have a 4.4m boat would it be worth taking up there or not worth the effort.I'm pretty keen to give it a go one day.

aerordauto
02-06-2008, 01:31 PM
Thanks All For The Positive Feedback, Yes There Will Be A Drawbar Extension Next Year As I Ran Out Of Time This Year Only Purchasing The Boat At January And Having To Do A Lot Of Work On It Before The Comp Including 2 Brand New Stainless Tanks 220l A Side.
Reds Wher Caught Only 12 Mile Offshore As It Has Taken 3 Different Trips To Locate Them.
Tip Is To Use The Sounder , Locate Bait Schools And Look For Bigger Fish Surrounding Them.
Cheers Mark.

hookinin
02-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Great to see you got some good days in before the weather turned. Wadeo had mates up at the comp and they take lots of video footage when i catch up with them i'll ask if they have any of Your first attempt.
Cheers Gaven

Reefmaster
04-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Good to meet you lads and by the looks of it you all had a good time with some nice fish caught8-) . Whynott had some footage of your first retrieving attempt but accidently recorded over the top of it the next day. Not sure if you blokes knew but there was another boat behind you when you gave the cat engines some revs while tyring to pull it out resulting in a good soaking for the lads.;D

Anyway I give you blokes ten points for being keen as taking a cat up to launch in the gutters isn't an easy task and having no extended draw bar must have made it an even bigger task.

Regards,
Greg

aerordauto
04-06-2008, 09:18 PM
Gday Greg It Was Good To Meet You Too. I Am Hoping The Toyota Footage Makes The Dvd This Year.
It Was Worth The Effort, Eventually Finding A Good Spot For Reds After 3 Years Up There.
Your Boat And Trailer Are Jaw Dropping, We Saw You Down East Of Cathedrals For A While But You Travelled Further South.
As We Where Leaving From The South On Monday To Head Back To The Gutter The Fish Where Starting To Bite But We Needed The High Tide At The Gutter.
We R Going To Inskip On The 12/06 3 Days If The Weather Is Ok.
Hope To See You Out There Cheers Mark.

aerordauto
04-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Hello Hookinin Yeh Made The Most Of The 4 Days Fishing Then The Weather Turned Bad.
Some Video Footage Would Be Great If You Have Some.
Cheers Mark.

skipalong
09-06-2008, 05:10 PM
at least that bog wasnt all for nothing