PDA

View Full Version : bribie artificial snapper challenge?

therapy
30-05-2008, 10:14 AM
Gedday Ausfishers. Just wondering if anyone knows when the Bribie arti snapper challenge is on and if any Ausfishers are going to be taking part?? I've never entered any comp before and thought this one might be a good place to start..
Cheers......... Terry....

-spiro-
30-05-2008, 12:23 PM
never heard of it. where did you hear about it?

ILikeBlu
30-05-2008, 01:58 PM
SEQ Snapper Challenge 2008 12-13 July. Artificial bait only. Just bought the fishing monthly and saw it :)

tunaticer
30-05-2008, 02:26 PM
Geez and I thought the cat was finally outa the bag about the Bribie Artificial. Whew!!!

Jack.

castlemaine
30-05-2008, 02:35 PM
Geez and I thought the cat was finally outa the bag about the Bribie Artificial. Whew!!!

Jack.

I was thinking the same thing, I must be in need of some therapy ;D

-spiro-
31-05-2008, 12:20 AM
Where's Franko - i think i better chase a deckies spot down..

therapy
31-05-2008, 08:46 AM

Jack.
Come on TT. We all know about the Bribie Artificial! It's about 2 k's n/e of the Bribie sinkhole;) I bagout every time I go there;D Easy fishing!
Yeah, I guess I should have been more specific with my wording:P . Thanks for the info Ilikeblue. Now back to the original question. Any other Ausfishers looking at going in? I think it's being run out of Scarby.
Cheers..... Terry

choppa
31-05-2008, 10:08 AM
Come on TT. We all know about the Bribie Artificial! It's about 2 k's n/e of the Bribie sinkhole;) I bagout every time I go there;D Easy fishing!
Yeah, I guess I should have been more specific with my wording:P . Thanks for the info Ilikeblue. Now back to the original question. Any other Ausfishers looking at going in? I think it's being run out of Scarby.
Cheers..... Terry

terry,,,,, check out the ""sticky"" post above this one,,,, Offshore Bribie M&G,,,,

is an "artificial" snapper a flathead or a bream???????

choppa