PDA

View Full Version : cape moreton

snapperbasher
27-05-2008, 02:12 PM
hey guys,
Hit the cape again yesterday arvo in beautiful conditions fished from about 4:45 to 6:30 and got a good feed a few good fish were lost but we ended up with some nice fish.

5 x snaps
5 x moses
2 x green jobbies
1 x 6kg cod
1 x 12kg yellowtal king

cheers Lochie

scrubba01
27-05-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi Lochie
Sounds like a great afternoon, fish must be on the bite before the big blow hits. Did you get them on bait or on SP's?

lethal098
27-05-2008, 02:55 PM
well done lockie, wanted to fish the cape sunday but ended up wide cal, always manage a good feed around the cape, where are the piccies?
well done

ALB78
27-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Another good feed you got there Lochie, did you have any deckies out with ya?

cheers Adrian!!!

reel scream
27-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Good one Lochie. That shallower stuff at the cape is good this time of the year hey. Funny how it seems the green jobbies only come on for a short time (thats how iv'e found them anyway). Glad they do though. What size were the jobbies mate? I remember seeing that beast someone got in that area last year or th year before.
Baits? Plastics?

Cheers Scott

Frank OO
27-05-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi Lochie,

Crikey, I thought we did well but you managed a great haul. I knew I should have sat in your burley trail.

Well done mate. Give me a yell next time you see us on the water.

Frank OO

snapperbasher
27-05-2008, 08:31 PM
hey Scrubba, all on floated baits mate.

Adrian, I had kugsy with me he's good for the anchor haha.

Reelscream, the jobbies were only a few kgs heaps of small ones ratting the baits . I think some of our bustups have been bigger ones though.that one last year was a beast allright.

cheers lochie

Frank OO, I didn't even have time to burley the fishing was pretty full on.I'll definately give you a call next time i see ya

Fixation
27-05-2008, 08:54 PM
Hey Lochie,

Sounded like a good trip mate, I love the trips where you dont have time to even scratch yourself cause the bites so red hot. Thanks for the report.

Regards,
Craig.