PDA

View Full Version : June 15th Radio Course

QF3 MROCP
26-05-2008, 10:15 PM
If any one wants to attend the June 15th course, give Redcliffe Volunteer Coast Guard a ring on 07 3203 5522 and make a booking.

Full house last Sunday.. :-* see if we can do it again...

Great support from Ausfish members who attended - you saved me doing more sausage sizzles!!!

Starts at 08:00 Sharp

Peter

stingau
26-05-2008, 10:50 PM
I recommend anyone interested in gaining their certificate do this course.

Peter's teaching style is excellent and this is from someone who regularly assesses lessons. This course is informative and up to date. He has gone out of his way to clarify points that may be confusing.

A bonus is a quick behind the scenes view of how your local coast guard operates. I am sure we all appreciate the work they do but to see them in action on what was a quiet day truely brings home the valuable contribution that these Men and women who are just voices over the radio make.

PS dont make the same misake I did ,I thought it started at 0830 sorry Peter.

QF3 MROCP
28-05-2008, 08:28 PM
I recommend anyone interested in gaining their certificate do this course.

Peter's teaching style is excellent and this is from someone who regularly assesses lessons. This course is informative and up to date. He has gone out of his way to clarify points that may be confusing.

A bonus is a quick behind the scenes view of how your local coast guard operates. I am sure we all appreciate the work they do but to see them in action on what was a quiet day truely brings home the valuable contribution that these Men and women who are just voices over the radio make.

PS dont make the same misake I did ,I thought it started at 0830 sorry Peter.

the 50's in the mail ;)... just joke'n all..., but thanks for the feedback stingau. It's these comments that make our day and effort greatly appreciated and self rewarding..

Peter

QF3 MROCP
09-06-2008, 09:32 PM
Well.... you've done it again all.. class in now full. Will take standby bookings for the Sunday.

It's really pleasing see the response from members.

Fish Guts
09-06-2008, 10:01 PM
you will be holding them at the convention centre soon. keep up the good work qf3

QF3 MROCP
10-06-2008, 06:18 PM
can you see me in a white cloak on a high bar stool looking down on the disciples.