PDA

View Full Version : Allycraft + Yamaha

Scott Ashe
22-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Hi All,

I was just curious,if anyone knew of any Allycraft and Yamaha dealers, in Brisbane, other than Wynnum marine.

Cheers
Scott

Outsider1
22-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Hi All,

I was just curious,if anyone knew of any Allycraft and Yamaha dealers, in Brisbane, other than Wynnum marine.

Cheers
Scott

not in Brisbane as far as I know. Dolphin Marine at Buddina are listed as Allycraft dealers and are also Yamaha dealers. They would be the closest I would think.

Cheer

Dave

baitwaster
22-05-2008, 02:57 PM
I am pretty sure cunninghams are, a long way from wynnum though

bigtez
22-05-2008, 03:55 PM
Cunninghams are an Ally Craft dealer but not a Yamaha dealer, they have suzukis. Any particular reason you have to have an Ally Craft? There are plenty of equal quality alloy boats at any yamaha dealer.

r3volt
22-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Most dealers will put what ever engine you want on it.. just ask them for the best price they can give... Cunningham are still mercury arnt they aswell?

tin can marlin
22-05-2008, 09:25 PM
Iam sure that cunninghams and kratzmanns marine are tied up together you could get the boat of cunninghams and the motor at kratzmanns.

bigtez
23-05-2008, 06:58 AM
Most dealers will put what ever engine you want on it.. just ask them for the best price they can give... Cunningham are still mercury arnt they aswell?

Until there stock is sold. Crew marine have got the Mercury Dealership in that area now.

bigtez
23-05-2008, 07:01 AM
Iam sure that cunninghams and kratzmanns marine are tied up together you could get the boat of cunninghams and the motor at kratzmanns.

I do work for both and they definately aren't tied up together.

Still there is nothing stopping you from buying whatever hull you like from whoever you like and taking it to a yamaha dealer to have a motor fitted.