PDA

View Full Version : Bundy always a good option

LK
19-05-2008, 08:38 PM
With a strong NW change due to come through Saturday evening we chose to fish Bundy as apposed to DI where we normally go. We travelled from the South Burnett so either is a good option depending on the forcasts. Funnily enough it was Franko we launched beside on Saturday morning(we were the cairns custom craft cat) Headed to the 19/20mile area. Fishing tough till lunchtime but they came on the chew after lunch. Ended up with a nice feed and back at the ramp by 4pm for 3 hr drive back home. Have caught plenty of fish including grassies,parrot,husser,trout but no reds yet on the Gulps at Bundy but the soft jackalls have been working well of late.

reel scream
19-05-2008, 08:48 PM
Nice fish mate. Poor Frank OO will be tearing up. Looks like great weather.

Cheers Scott.

Az
20-05-2008, 09:23 AM
good going mate, nice trout!

Frank OO
20-05-2008, 11:09 AM
Hello LK

You buggers really know how to rub it in, especially showing a trout like that. Date stamp as well.

This is really hurting now...... OK I'll give it another go---with bait!!

Well done mate

Frank OO

jtpython
20-05-2008, 06:17 PM
Good stuff mate
Looks a little depressing after reading Frank oo report Better luck next time mate , if fishing was meant to be easy we'd do it everyday (thats my fantasy)
Nice weekend for it thou
JT

LK
20-05-2008, 09:14 PM
Frank OO Don't worry we've had "Barry Crockers" before especially the Gutters. We are made keen on plastics and use them every trip however live baits seem to work the best especially at the gutters. We have also done alot better at the African Gutters than the Southern Gutters. Roonies and Watumba have been fishing very well of late for snapper mainly on the gulps.

TCSunCoast
20-05-2008, 09:19 PM
Nice fish, well done. Maybe Bundy is the go after all!

Tony

polky
20-05-2008, 10:30 PM
Well done fellas nice haul of fish. Polky.

Fishbait
21-05-2008, 07:10 PM
Luck of the draw Franko. Well done LK - some beautiful fish!!!

eotbmg
21-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Great effort there
After Franks report i didnt think there was any chance of a fish , but you have shown the old dog there are still new tricks to learn.
Bring on Bundy,... FrankOO!!!!!
Ben