PDA

View Full Version : ABBS PLATE BOATS are the real deal

Shane Dyer
16-05-2008, 08:51 PM
Many months ago i posted a thread of my joy of purchasing a boat from ABBS (Australin Boat Building Services). The main purpose of my thread was to inform boaties or future boaties of a good new product. When any of us buy a new house,car or boat we all need to do our homework to achieve quality when parting with our hard earnt coin. I did my homework and the outcome is i am a very happy owner of a 4.8mtr ABBS PLATE centre console.
After posting my original thread i came under much critism from senior members of Ausfish for certain issues such as; free advertising for ABBS and looking for free lunches...such comments like(if it sounds like a duck it probably is a duck). It was even questioned that i wasnt a real personality. I can assure you i am the real deal and so are ABBS PLATE BOATS,if you dont believe me have a look at this May edition of Queensland Fishing Monthly boating section and you be the judge.

Yours Faithfully
Shane Dyer

tin can marlin
16-05-2008, 09:06 PM
Good on you i don't think it is a crime to want to brag about how happy you are with your new boat. And i have heard some good reports about the abbs. Anyway good luck with it.

disorderly
16-05-2008, 09:15 PM
Yes mate I remember you...I may have even been one that criticized at the time...
I think you may have extolled the virtues of ABBS boats although you had just bought it at the time....
It's great to see this report after you have had some seatime in her and are able to give more of an informed opinion.
Hope to hear more of your lovely craft and maybe even a fishing report.
More details please...http://www.ausfish.com.au/vforum/../yabbfiles/Templates/Forum/default/smiley.gif

Scott

Mark-P
16-05-2008, 11:24 PM
At the end of the day the choices we make are our own..... Its sounds as though
you choose well & congrats on your joy ! I am awaiting that same feeling as yours & am counting down the days ......... Cheers

Mark

Reel Nauti
16-05-2008, 11:52 PM
Tis the nature of some here to doubt the authenticity of people and/or their opinions. And some even from this post are still doing it. Take no notice of them and enjoy your boat! Good to hear you're still happy.

Cheers

Dave