PDA

View Full Version : Monduran PB 117CM

Tropicaltrout
12-05-2008, 09:23 PM
This was shot a couple of weeks ago at the M&G of Nipstas first metre fish from Mondy.:D It has a bit of mondurans true glory and the moment of simons fishin life enjoy.....

Cheers Nath http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sb4IzQRsFT0

fish freak
13-05-2008, 10:26 AM
what are we meant to be looking at?

nipsta
13-05-2008, 04:23 PM
This was shot a couple of weeks ago at the M&G of Nipstas first metre fish from Mondy.:D It has a bit of mondurans true glory and the moment of simons fishin life enjoy.....

Cheers Nath http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=sb4IzQRsFT0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb4IzQRsFT0

bdowdy
13-05-2008, 04:44 PM
nice stuff fellas,love the barra jumping. cheers bdowdy...brett

BR65
13-05-2008, 06:38 PM
phat Nath, how much better is a bit of video compared to stills??;D
Simon, I know that spot mate;) , great fish

nipsta
13-05-2008, 07:18 PM
phat Nath, how much better is a bit of video compared to stills??;D
Simon, I know that spot mate;) , great fish

do ya so where is it near then i see if ya know

Steve B
13-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Well done Nipsta, and great footage Nath..Cant beat the good old Dire Straits as a background!!

well done fellas.

eotbmg
13-05-2008, 11:12 PM
Yeah nice work there fellas, Looks as though you had the fish completely well handled Nipsta!!!!!. Great footage Nath, bloody hard to watch the camera and watching the footage you are filming, as well as the leaping fish, your prop[s] and your boat, great work, awesome to see the big fish rise out of the depths and lay on its side, giving you a gauge of its size!!!!!!
Well done once again
Ben

Whitto
14-05-2008, 09:18 AM
what are we meant to be looking at?G'Day FF, What part of that video footage gave you trouble, maybe we can talk you through it, Im assuming you are aware that it was shot at Fred Haigh Dam Lake Monduran and that Nipsta had a 1mt 17cm Barra on the business end of his line, Now bearing in mind its par for the course what a Barra may or may not do on the day or at the time, Now again Im assuming u saw the end of the footage Simon was holding his catch, That my friend is what we are meant to be looking at, incidently that fish was returned back to its watery location so you and your friends can have a go at catching it, I hope this has helped..........Whitto

Magella
14-05-2008, 05:27 PM
Well done fellas,

Cheers Foxie

BR65
17-05-2008, 01:59 PM
G'Day FF, What part of that video footage gave you trouble, maybe we can talk you through it, Im assuming you are aware that it was shot at Fred Haigh Dam Lake Monduran and that Nipsta had a 1mt 17cm Barra on the business end of his line, Now bearing in mind its par for the course what a Barra may or may not do on the day or at the time, Now again Im assuming u saw the end of the footage Simon was holding his catch, That my friend is what we are meant to be looking at, incidently that fish was returned back to its watery location so you and your friends can have a go at catching it, I hope this has helped..........Whitto

lol whitto;D

nipsta
24-05-2008, 09:52 AM
hopefully we can a to this footage in our next few adventures with a bit of all of us catching a fish
cheers