View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day To The Fishers And Alike

jtpython
11-05-2008, 06:23 AM
:D HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THAT FISH AND NOT:D

I tried to get mine out on he boat but no luck :-/
Women have no sense of humor when it's a little rough;D

Cobia Kid
11-05-2008, 07:11 AM
happy mothers day mum, even though you havent come out in the new boat that we have had for nearly 2 years now, dosnt mean i dont love you,:P :P
next time ;D
jamie

Reel Nauti
11-05-2008, 10:33 AM
I'll jump in here too and wish all the Ausfish Mum's a Happy Day!

Cheers

Dave

Lucky_Phill
11-05-2008, 10:53 AM
I have passed on my message to my Mother and my Sisters, who are also Mum's.

Where would we be without them ?

Enjoy your day Mum's.....................

Cheers Phill

Janelle
11-05-2008, 11:32 AM
On behalf of the mum's thank you all-

I got the best mothers day present ever today. My husband took off on a fishing trip (no that was not the present ) so went to visit the in-laws new house on the Gold Coast for a sleep over. Driving up to the house I discovered they have a private boat ramp a minute away. Asked them about it and we are allowed to use it, better still we can drive to the coast, stay over, leave the kids with them and go fishing!!!!!

ColacGirl
13-05-2008, 12:42 AM
Hi Ausfishers,
For Mother's Day I received a padded seat for the tinnie <wonders if Ross plans on taking me into some rough waters> and some sinkers.
We spend the morning with rellies who had stayed overnight, then after lunch Ross took me on a lovely drive..... to a Camping/Fishing store and Bunnings Hardware!

--
Bev

kingtin
13-05-2008, 06:46 AM
Hi Ausfishers,
For Mother's Day I received a padded seat for the tinnie <wonders if Ross plans on taking me into some rough waters> and some sinkers.
We spend the morning with rellies who had stayed overnight, then after lunch Ross took me on a lovely drive..... to a Camping/Fishing store and Bunnings Hardware!

--
Bev

The bugger's getting soft in his old age.....he's spoiling you! ;D

kev