PDA

View Full Version : Cal Wide Sun Pm

lizard bribie
05-05-2008, 05:06 PM
:) What A Day:d Left Vmr Bribie Ramp At 2.00pm For My First O Night Trip To Cal Wide With Megs On Board Great Trip Out, 23 Knots In The Cruisecraft. Arrived Cal Wide 3.30pm Perfect Conditions No Wind No Current First Few Drops Baby Pearlies, Good Shows On Sounder No Joy. 5pm Anchored Up Southern End Cal Wide On Good Show. 1st Drop One Good Pearlie Fish Went Off Had Early Sleep At 7.30pm. Yours Truly Spoke To The Ocean Seasick From The Oily Conditions. Fished Through The Night For Not Much Result. Early Morn Mon Megs Hooks Up On Big Fish, Is It A Cobia - Amberjack - No Its A Shark After 45min Struggle. Pulled Pick Headed South Tried A Few Marks To No Avail. Headed Home With Just A Feed, 4 Pearlies. Cheers Lizard Bribie.:(

skipalong
05-05-2008, 07:43 PM
mate it was great monday morning out there hey

Fishbait
05-05-2008, 07:52 PM
4 Pearlies better than no fish. I bet you had fun at the ramp with every other man and his boat. I was down there today and it was packed the fullest I've ever seen. They'll have to widen the ramp on the other other side of spinakker there to cope soon I think. Good report mate. Cheers.

lizard bribie
06-05-2008, 06:14 PM
THANKS GUYS FOR THE REPLIES WHAT AGREAT BOUT OF WEATHER WEAR HAVING AT THE MOMENT THE RAMP AT VMR BRIBIE IS PREETY GOOD IT;S TO NARROW FOR MOST NOVICES CHEERS lizard bribie