PDA

View Full Version : IFish

jaredluke
04-05-2008, 02:14 PM
I'm not sure where to post this but oh well. I was just watching IFish before on channel ten and I noticed that lee rayner was not co-hosting with paul worsteling. Does anyone know why he wasn't?

warrior
04-05-2008, 04:46 PM
from all the reports he is a bit of a big head but that doesnt meen it the cause of him not being on the show,it was still hot fishing though the sort of thing that makes you want to book a trip straight away

jaredluke
04-05-2008, 06:28 PM
Yeah mate I totally agree it was great fishing. Those queenies and GT would put up a great fight on light tackle.

Peter-B
04-05-2008, 06:32 PM
They deceided to go their seperate ways mid last year if my memory serves me. There was no arguement it was just time that Lee went on his own journey

Peter-B

Cammy
04-05-2008, 06:55 PM
that sucks, i thought they were good together hosting the show.

Cammo

warrior
04-05-2008, 07:11 PM
cammy i agree as long as the content of the show is great i dont care who presents the show they were pretty good together ,a lot of the fishing shows are full of adds and basic crap ,but any fishing program is worth watching ,you can learn something from all these people.

NAGG
04-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Shame about Lee not being involved:( However ... I like the new 1 hour format8-)
Nagg

Rob128
04-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm just happy new episodes are on, their re-runs are getting a bit worn....

My little bloke just thinks these guys are king and also noticed the 'other guy' wasn't around. Mum chimed in with he's on the camera so I had every intention of posting here and also finding out what happened to Lee.

One question though, do you reckon all those fish happened in one afternoon session Vs over a couple of days - WOW if it did ?

However, my little bloke much prefers the tug of a Woody Point Winter whiting....

It is good to see another fishing show back on though.

Regards,

Rob

;D

ronnien
04-05-2008, 09:16 PM
agree with all but how's the sharks!

ron.

jackash
04-05-2008, 10:27 PM
Bloody oath, that was some hot stuff! haha watched an episode this morning of fishing WA where they were poppering the mackeral islands in wa for GT's. 2 x 60lb+ GT's plus a few others. it seriously is what dreams are made of. the surface takes were INTENSE! defintiely on my to do list.

turtleshead
05-05-2008, 07:24 AM
awsome fishing action on that show , but i am glad i am able to mute the tele his voice gives me the sh#t's.

Noelm
05-05-2008, 11:21 AM
not too many fishing show hosts that are not agrivating in their style, there is 2 that I will actualy turn off rather than watch the droning host rabble on and squeal and woop every minute of the show.

warrior
05-05-2008, 07:21 PM
yes all that was in one session and at the end of the show did you se him show the empty lure box there would have to have been 500 woth in it lucky he owns a tackle store imagine if you had to replace if lost basis it would be expensive enough just to get there.

Keechie
05-05-2008, 07:28 PM
ooh:( i liked lee rayner but paul ia still alright. what channel and time is it on i love this show and i didn't know it was on.

regards,
keechie

sid_fishes
05-05-2008, 07:46 PM
keechie, mate it was on at 12 o,clock channel 10 sunday i believe

ReelMagic
06-05-2008, 11:21 PM
Paul is a top bloke,
He is often working in his store and is allways willing to help when your after some new gear.

I believe him and lee had a bit of a falling out because lee is opening up a rival tackle store, a real shame, they were a great team.

cheers Dave

bdowdy
07-05-2008, 09:11 AM
i heard that also dave and it is agreat show,,hope both fellas do okay. cheers bdowdy,,,brett

NAGG
07-05-2008, 11:13 AM
Paul is a top bloke,
He is often working in his store and is allways willing to help when your after some new gear.

I believe him and lee had a bit of a falling out because lee is opening up a rival tackle store, a real shame, they were a great team.

cheers Dave

Yeh .... Thats the case ....... Lee is opening his store in the next couple of months
So yes ... I guess that would cause a problem::) ... conflict

Nagg

jaredluke
09-05-2008, 03:49 PM
I don't think it's a big deal for Lee to be opening a tackle store, just because Paul owns one dosen't mean Lee can't open one up. Is he afraid that Lee will take all his customers?

cgibbo308
04-06-2008, 01:11 PM
Maybe lee will go back to co hosting on rex's show who knows.
its a great shame they had a falling out. one of the few shows i enjoy.
beats fishing wa hands down as far as hosts and hints go :)

Local_Guy
04-06-2008, 02:15 PM
does Rex Hunt still produce his fishing shows????

free-to-air fishing shows suck. unless you have Pay TV (thank god i do) your left out..

Noelm
05-06-2008, 02:26 PM
I think Rex got pensioned off long ago (thankfully) I seriously doubt that any current Fishing has a host that is really any more than just tolerable because it is a Fishing show, if it was not, you would never dream of watching any of them, I watched Hooked last night, and the host (Dave Buttfield) was terrible, not to mention having his Son bob up all over the place! come on TV producers, there must be someone out there that can speak inteligently for half an hour and knows how to drive a Boat and Bait a hook, without some sort of silly laugh, saying or agrivating voice.

Roo
05-06-2008, 02:38 PM
I always like Steve Starlings bits on the fishing DVD and when he was doing bits on Rex hunts show. Bushy is ok too, although some of his one liners are a bit scripted....Either one of them produce excellent general content that is always very informative and well delivered. the Squidgy DVD's got painful after a while but i guess you've gotta expect that when they've got a barrow to push.

Noelm
05-06-2008, 02:56 PM
I guess if there is one that is OK, then it would be Steve Starling I guess, he does not have a stupid saying, like "stop the bus", Yibbida yibbida" and so on, and when he was on the Rex shows, he was at least inteligent and spoke well, Rex used to degrade them on the show a bit.

NAGG
05-06-2008, 07:09 PM
Now ..... You know what I'd like to see ????

A fishing show that did not revolve around some egotistical/ giggling Gerty but rather ...... several knowledgeable & competent presenters!

Just like the FISHING DVD series8-)

Just a thought

Nagg

Mangfish
05-06-2008, 07:43 PM
i'd rather cast a sinker in a bath tub than watch someone else fish, just my opinion that is

ffejsmada
06-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Isn't Lee Rayner Rex Hunt's son-in-law?????

Anyway, ANY host is better than the goose from Brisbane's Creek to Coast, big Scotty Hillier!!!..............he's a deadset tool!!!

Noelm
06-06-2008, 12:56 PM
not too sure Lee is his Son in Law, but I do believe that he was taking out Rex's daughter at some time, they may have got married, who knows?

bballfisho
06-06-2008, 05:19 PM
Isn't Lee Rayner Rex Hunt's son-in-law?????

Anyway, ANY host is better than the goose from Brisbane's Creek to Coast, big Scotty Hillier!!!..............he's a deadset tool!!!

you have got that right mate....its almost too painful to watch

Outsider1
06-06-2008, 06:07 PM
not too sure Lee is his Son in Law, but I do believe that he was taking out Rex's daughter at some time, they may have got married, who knows?

He married Rex's daughter in February this year according to Rex's website;

http://www.rexhunt.com.au/newsitems/ABigDayforRex

Cheers

Dave

BarraBandit
20-06-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm not sure where to post this but oh well. I was just watching IFish before on channel ten and I noticed that lee rayner was not co-hosting with paul worsteling. Does anyone know why he wasn't?

Ok,

As far as I know it was a falling out between Paul and Lee after Lee decided to open a tackle store only 15km's away from Pauls tackle world.

I can understand where Paul is coming from... But I wouldn’t think it should have come between them.

Great guys, Hope they will find a way to make a mends (But I still want to see what Lee's store will be like.).

Lee's store is called...

FISHING FEVER
Main St
Mordialloc

Hopefully it will be open soon!

Tight lines!
Bandit;D

Cammy
20-06-2008, 11:53 AM
A bit off topic but what do you guys think about mark berg? i recon he's a strange one!

Cammo

jaredluke
06-07-2008, 02:38 PM
Thanks Barrabandit that clears everything, I really don't think it should coem between them as well.

the baker
07-07-2008, 11:04 AM
I just hope the Lads can get back together, they had a great show. Why not come back and make it bigger and better than before. That is a shame to hear about

Dave.

Whitto
07-07-2008, 11:43 AM
That Paul Worsling (Spelling) he's enough to drive anyone away,he talks at hundred mile an hour and loves the camera,at least when Lee Rayner is talking you can understand what he is saying......You can bet EGO had alot to do with it....Whitto