PDA

View Full Version : Free freshwater seminar toowoomba

flathead007
29-04-2008, 11:05 PM
I am thinking about organising a free fishing seminar in Toowoomba. Perhaps trying to get some pro s in to talk about lure fishing for bass and yellas but I do need to know how much intrest there is first. Anyone who is interested in attending please post a reply on what you would like to get out of it. I have a building that holds about 175 ppl we would need to be close to filling it. Thanks

Big J
30-04-2008, 07:40 AM
Hi Flathead007
Very interested that would be a great seminar If you wont when we have a date for the go ahead I can talk to Fishin Bites and see if Carl can help us out that Guy is a freshwater shark.
Lets make a date say for the next 4 to 6 weeks to get the numbers up Im flying to Europe next weeks for 4 weeks be back first week of June.
I have to lower my standed to carp fishing over there if I get a chance to do any fishing but they do say pike fight really hard.
Regards Big J

Chep Buxley
30-04-2008, 09:41 AM
Good idea. Keep the topic relevant to Toowoomba (freshwater only). Bass, yellows & impoundment barra. Include a few freebies or lucky door prizes.
Should be a fair bit of interest.

SWFISHER
30-04-2008, 03:44 PM
yep I'm in Cheers Kevin let us know

Nobby
30-04-2008, 04:33 PM
sounds good should be a few guys from work who will go.

hard
30-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Flathead007
count me in with a few other blokes sounds good to me anything to help catch and release a hank would be nice

cheers Howard

aadam
01-05-2008, 09:13 AM
sounds good
maybe a session on cod would also be helpful
Aadam

flathead007
04-05-2008, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the comments fellas. Does anyone know where else I can post on the web to get an Idea of numbers. I need cheap ways to advertise or it cant be free I have posted on sweetwater freshwater fishing but I dont think many ppl go there. If you know of good websites please let us know. And keep the responses coming we definately need about 100ppl + to get speakers on board. Cheers