PDA

View Full Version : fed up with rubbish at fishing spots

Bloody Grinner
29-04-2008, 07:26 PM
I know it's nothing new, but I have to say it.

my wife and I have been fishing at lots of locations in South-East Queensland over the last 6 months. everywhere we camp we make sure a good fishing spot is nearby and we're always keen to try out new spots.

a lot of fishing spots near camp sites of course are used by a lot of people and it is therefore that everyone must do their bit to maintain it for future use.

I can't express how terrible I feel about the pollution that occurs at popular fishing spots. My wife and I are landbased and everywhere we go we find Terry's baitbags, beer bottles and cans, cigarette butts and left-over tackle.

I'm sure everyone (maybe I'm naieve) knows the dangers by now of rubbish in and around the water and what it can do to turtles, birds and other marine life.

does this piss off anyone else?? I know we all play our part in polluting and yes I too drive a car but surely picking up your rubbish isn't that hard!? >:(

I assume most of the visible pollution comes from the 'once in a blue moon fisherman' who only goes out two or three times a year and don't care what they catch and that the fishermen and women who take pride in the sport will never leave their rubbish laying around but I just HAVE to get it off my chest.

I think it's appalling. The ignorance of people never seizes to amaze me. it makes camping/fishing trips a lot less enjoyable feeling like you're at the dump. we live in such a beautiful country, feel priviliged and don't bite the hand that feeds!!

cheers and happy fishing :)

Reel Nauti
29-04-2008, 07:47 PM
To be using that crap bait in the bait bag I would have to also assume the rubbish is left by 'once in a blue moon fisherman'. I hear you loud and clear as I'm sure everyone does. How do we stop it, I'm not sure? but generally I spend a while cleaning an area before my wife and I make camp, then I make sure it is left that way when we leave. Hopefully with no crap laying around the next bloke might take a bit of pride in it as well.

Cheers

Dave

cqfreshie
29-04-2008, 07:54 PM
Ya spot on there Grinner, and yet, in this age of hightened environmental awareness, the problem only seems to be getting worse.

It's not only fishing areas neither. You only need to look along the sides of the roads, to see how dimwitted morons expend energy winding down the car window to throw rubbish out, when they can save energy by tossiing it over the shoulder onto the back floor, and bin it when they get to their destination.

My gripe for the day.

Keechie
29-04-2008, 07:54 PM
i am so sick of this i went down to nudgee on saturday there was empty gulp packets and the seal parts that you rip off. there was a local down there flicking plastics that i went over to thinking that he was on to see what he had and brang in a terry's bait bag full of water. so he put it in his bag and walked off. sometimes i think i am only 1 of about 20 in brisbane that see's rubbish and puts it in my bag so i can chuck it in the rubbish. it pisses me off sometimes.

regards,
keechie

Poodroo
29-04-2008, 07:59 PM
I guess it is unfortunate that we have to share a world with the likes of people who don't give a damn about anyone or the world that they share with the people they don't give a damn about but it never ceases to amaze me at how people don't give a toss. Just look at the frequent litter so casually hurled out the windows of moving vehicles. The rubbish that lines our roadside is testimony to the non-caring attitudes of what I feel is probably a minority but unfortunately even if 1% of the population are litterbugs then the council will have their work cut out for them. In the fishing population the minority group that unthoughtfully leaves their rubbish behind is still significant enough to make the majority who do the right thing look bad. We are not all tarred with the same brush but the greenies will put us all in the same category. Thanks goes to the minority who spoil it for everyone.

Poodroo

Poseidon
29-04-2008, 08:15 PM
What I have always found amusing on the issue of littering is that you never hear a word from the people that do it.... Doesn't matter how large the crowd is there is never anyone that puts their hand up and says that "I am a litterer and the reason I do it is_______" Which I truly believe is much of the issue in that the people who do litter really can't see it as a problem and continue to do so.

Some people through the results of poor parenting remain blissfully unaware of the damage that litter has on the community and suffer from their poor upbringings.

Education is the only way that this issue will ever be controlled however how can we even talk about education when the children of the country are raised on a diet of "Big Brother" and " 0055 SMS Downloads" which only create the very negative environment which feeds most of todays youth problems including the scourge of litter.

The TV dribble and trash journalism drip fed into our children have lot to answer for.

Sorry, I will climb off my soap box now.

Regards Cameron.

TimiBoy
29-04-2008, 08:26 PM
Been to Singapore? Very tidy place that. If you litter, they haul your ar*e in and whip you with a cane a few times.

I believe the stocks are a vastly under rated educational tool, and they should be reintroduced. It would give poor old Joe Public something to do with his left over tomatoes, and teach these jerks a pretty sombre lesson!

Having lived in SA and Tassie, I've been astounded at the general grubbiness I see in SE Qld. The "she'll be right" attitude here (which I like) has a downside or two...

TimiBoy for President. I'll fix the bastards!

Tangles
29-04-2008, 09:29 PM
Yep Singapore is a classic, if you smoke and your caught throwing your butts on the street, they have been known to put your face in the paper of the paper and shame you...foods great but you wont see a proper 4wd drive there either.

oldboot
29-04-2008, 10:00 PM
AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGH.>:( :smash: :evil2: :rifle: :whip: :behead: :hanged: :dunce:

The fithy @#@$%& who cant give a $%#@&. what do they think happens to the stuff?...... oops sorry..... bad assumption........... brainless..... don't think.

The problem would be many times smaller if it were only the ocasional angler.

If you go to many of the land bassed spots there is a constant supply of rubbish.

Specificlay, bait bags, alcahol bottles and cans and cigarette packets........ you don't see the butts, they flick them straight in the water.

What we are talking about here is plain white trash, and they are there regularly.
I have spoken to residents that walk at Raby Bay every morning, and they take home rubbish....... every morning.
I have taken to packing a plastic bag to take home other peoples rubish.

Disgusting thaughtless idiots:wut: .

It is unlikly that this sort of type would be involved in a forum like this......they would run the risk of learning something.
Even if it was that buying bait frozen in bags marked "bait" is more expensive.

These are the same idiots who would abandon crab pots, take undersized fish and all sorts of other cant give a $#&T behaviour.

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGH

I feel better now, pitty it wont improve the problem.

cheers

mik01
29-04-2008, 10:07 PM
an older mate once taught me a lesson not to throw rubbish out of the car when I was 16. the message stuck and have not done it ever since.
Now I tell anyone when I'm in their car and they even look like throwing something out not to do it. It also shits me to see people throw macca's wrappers etc out - I usually give em a yell and tell them to go pick it up. I may get a few swear words my way but who cares!
funny thing is - people lash out and yell back but you know that they know what they did was wrong. hopefully next time they won't do it.

if you see it - say something. you may cop a gobful, but next time they might not do it

oh and yeah - whats with the overflowing bins at Raby Bay ramp????? surely if the bins are overflowing, why would you leave your rubbish BESIDE the bins? just take it home so the birds don't pick it open and strew it everywhere.
I take all my rubbish home and stick it in my bin - it may smell a bit but thems the breaks....

tunaticer
29-04-2008, 10:43 PM
Maybe an online shame file of offenders and thier rubbish they left behind. Take a pic of every fisho you see.......if they leave a mess they get thier pic posted online and shamed. If they leave the place clean you can commend them on thier good habits or simply delete the pic taken.

Public education has not worked yet and I doubt it ever will for the mob that live like pigs, shaming them publicly might be one way to get them into gear. either that or somehow getting them to do 48 hours of community service cleaning up for every offence they are caught with.

Everyone should have the right to bear cameras for defence of our environment seeing we cant bear arms to shoot the pricks.

Jack.

Cammy
29-04-2008, 11:36 PM
The amount of rubbish out at npd is MASSIVE me and my mate were walking there the other day, and we saw bottles, cans,grub packets, terrys bait, squidgees packets the whole lot, almost every 5 m. Stupid people, shame! i love this dam i dont want to se it turn into a dump for stupid idiot people who dont give a shit about anything! makes me !!!Furious!!!

Cammo

lampuki
29-04-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi bloody grinner (cool name btw).

Yeah, this + the attitudes of some of the pros i know are the two biggest things that upset me - just frustrating.

I am on holiday. Left Singapore, now in Germany. It puts us to shame.

Maybe an education campaign is in order, like back in the early 90's and harsher penalties???

el_carpo
30-04-2008, 03:27 AM
I agree wholeheartedly with what's been said by all of you. Also, I'd like to see better thinking on the part of businesses in terms of their packaging materials. Plastic is a material that is designed to last for a very long time and we're using it for things that are meant to be used for very short times. Very goofy. There has to be a better way. We should use packaging materials that degrade quickly whenever possible. Plastics should almost never be thrown in the trash but we do it all the time. It's really dumb.

One easy way to produce less pollution is to get rid of those flimsy plastic shopping bags. That's a snap. All we'd have to do is bring our own shopping bags to the store with us. If we used bags made of a heavy plastic or light canvas, etc. they'd last for a long time. Think of the tons of garbage we wouldn't have to deal with. Also, stores wouldn't have to buy bags and pass the cost on to us. We'd save money.

TimiBoy
30-04-2008, 06:09 AM
[quote=el_carpo;811531]I Also, I'd like to see better thinking on the part of businesses in terms of their packaging materials.

Wherever possible, I leave the packaging at the store. I use those recycled Woollies bags, unwrap anything in cardboard and give it to the checkout chick/dude, and make a real show of saying "Don't want that ending up in the street, do we?" so that folks in the queue can hear it.

Take every opportunity you can to remind the company you've bought from, and the people near you, that unnecessary packaging is costly to the pocket, and the environment!

If you see someone litter, and you're in earshot - "Drop something Sport?" (it's inoffensive, but conveys the message). Once in a carpark some idiot put paper cups on the ground next to his car, only 10 metres from the bin. I went over, picked it up and put it on his bonnet and said just that. He got out, and put it in the bin. I WON!

If we all say something at every opportunity, maybe we will have a positive influence!

ant_72
30-04-2008, 08:47 AM
It is sad to see that people (even a couple times a year fishos) don't have the respect for nature that they should. Some think that because they don't live there it does not matter to them. They need to realise that it only takes 10 seconds to pack up the rubbish and take it with them and then dispose of it properly. One day we may be lucky and get through to those who don't seem to mind leaving crap behind. I think if the rubbish was left in their backyard they might then have a drama with it. Until then we can only try to set an example be doing the right thing ourselves, it may rub off with any luck

Riv_71
30-04-2008, 10:45 AM
Theres a rule i stick to and its "leave things better than you found them" this goes for everything fishing spots, mates tools, picnic areas even your table at McDonalds pick your rubbish up and if theres some other junk around put some of it in the bin too, if the bins to full dont dump it on the ground use a bag and take it home.

You dont have to be a rubbish nazi about it running round picking everthing up, even just 1 or 2 cans or papers will make a small difference.

Orrsum
30-04-2008, 11:07 AM
well said everyone, i hate being out on the reef and seing a stubbie or tinnie float past, up at round hill on the weekend a cardboard squid box floated up to us and we were 24 mile out...not good enough.

ronnien
30-04-2008, 03:27 PM
out fishing in the bay i hooked a turtle what looked like a small jellyfish hanging out of his mouth was in fact a sandwich bag , the turtle was not that big so over i go got the bag out & away he goes. does not take much to clean up after yourself!!!

ron.

warrior1
30-04-2008, 03:32 PM
hi all,it's just not plastic bags bait bags etc. i remember when i was land based and fished deepwater bend alot i sometimes would find used syringes>:( .now there the sort of people you would like to catch and tie to your crab pot.

Dick Pasfield
30-04-2008, 04:15 PM
The empty green cans floating down the river is one thing but the disposable nappies spread along the bank gets up my nose

Alex The Angler
30-04-2008, 04:40 PM
If you ask me smokers are the worst >:( (not all of them, but most of them) either flicking butts into the water or stamping them out on the ground. They're one of the worst kinds of litter, marine animals eat them thinking there food. And then usually chucking their cigarette packs and all the other crap they have on the ground or in the water.>:(
If you ask me, I think they should get rid of cigarette filters all together. No more cigarette butts EVER again! And if the smokers complain about inhaling all the crap they filter out, just tell them to give it up. Simple.

dogsbody
01-05-2008, 04:45 PM
Just follow your local garbo down the road :o I see it every week.

Dave.

Mark Malcolm
02-05-2008, 10:24 PM
This is all true, And to think of the rubbish that has sunk to the bottom and it's possible effects on the water quality?

Is anyone else getting good at picking up discarded rubbish in the local waterways with a landing net while at speed?

Cheers,

Mark

Nico.d.R
02-05-2008, 11:19 PM
i used to fish right up cabbage tree creek past sandgate road and we noticed a funcky smell up there and also started seeing lots of fruit and veggies floating around and up on the banks , one day coming past the fruit barn we saw staff tipping boxes of fruit and veg out into the creek , so i asked him "what are you doing ? he said " its all off " so i said " mate your polluting the creek " and he told me to f off . so i rang the council and they got fined and the council put up signs (no dumping of rubbish and cameras in use ) . It wasnt as bad as plastic or cans but it was (i think) doing dammage to the creek .

we always pick up any rubbish we see in the creek , my son spots it and points it out to me . As for smoke butts i always knock the head off and throw the but in the boat , it doesnt take much effort to pick up the rubbish that you make .

community service would be a good punishment for those that dont care .

TimiBoy
03-05-2008, 06:19 AM
I also get upset when I see people dumping lawn clippings in the local creek. When you ask them, they think it's harmless.

A short discussion about the addition of nutrient rich material (particularly if the lawn's been super phosphated, doesn't seem to change their minds. That and the fact that it breaks down very slowly, and clogs everything, feeds the algae, kills platypus (platypi?) and frogs and yabbies and blah blah blah blah...

They just don't care.

kingtin
03-05-2008, 05:04 PM
I think sometimes you have to tell it like it is :-/ I don't think that the prats who get us a bad name are as insignificant a minority as we would like to think. The truth of the matter is that from the amount of crap I encounter, they are a significant group who have an appalling impact on our environment and fisho's reputation.

Unfortunately, in today's climate, I don't think education plays much of a part, otherwise it would have stopped by now. The truth is, we have a significant group of (and I use the term loosely) fishos..............no, not fishos.............ferals who fish, who are never going to change. They live like pigs and they behave like pigs and my apologies here to the porky fraternity as even pigs can be trained, but the wankers who do this to our environment are likely never to change otherwise after years of "education" via media, it would have happened..........unfortunately it's getting worse.

the best we can do is pick up their crap whenever we see it, even if only to safeguard our own reputations.

This is just one piece of 14 that I picked up yesterday on a 200 metre stretch of Margate beach.

The catch phrase should be, "If you see it, pick it up" 'cause as sure as pigs can fly, the ferals won't stop putting it there.

kev

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b182/bidkev/Portfolio/boat%20rally/pier0158.jpg

lampuki
04-05-2008, 02:36 AM
Nicko, me and my mate used to canoe up there. The fish that we caught was awsome, but again, litter was a big issue. Very interesting about the fruit store dumping their crap in the river...... i notice they are no longer in operation....good.

Murks
04-05-2008, 01:01 PM
agree mate, I was in the Brissie river Friday evening and caught a big plastic bag on my motor...didn't know it was there until "hot" alarm came on my dash..the plastic bag was covering the water intakes...as soon as I lifted the motor it slipped off into the water and the motor was back to normal, thank go d for the alarm otherwise I could hav been in big expensive trouble....I never throw anything into the water except bait,,,wish others did the same...thanks
Brett

mattooty
04-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Not sure if this is allowed and feel free to delete mods.
This problem is an ongoing one that is never going to be stopped, unless we are given harsher restrictions handed down from government. This is exactly why a group of NSW based fisho's (not restricted to, in fact want members from all areas of australia) have banded together to fight for both access to previously shut down areas (read marine parks) and to create a better public image for fisho's. It might not apply to some people but if you feel the need to be part of an organised campaign against marine closures, improving our image as fishermen and having a voice to vocalise your opinions then check out ALBAA.

http://albaa.com.au/club/index.php

As said previously, feel free to delete if this is inappropriate.

johnny roger
05-05-2008, 09:26 PM
hey BG,

Well said, and my family and I agree with you totally. We live up north new lake tinaroo. we go out there a bit, and camp, fish, tow the tube around etc. on long weekends it's pretty much packed but i have to say when we packed up today to come home, there was not one bit of rubbish left laying around. it makes it so much nicer to come back to the next time knowing that the place was left clean.
but on the same token, further north at a place called mount carbine, there was a place for great camping on the river. but like you say, you get the weekend warriors that come up and leave all their rubbish around. so at the end of the day, the station owners got sick of the rubbish laying around and have now put up a fence! so...no more camping.
and to answer your question, yes it does p(*&^ me off!

PinHead
06-05-2008, 04:30 PM
attached are some pics of fish skins, heads and frame..where? right next to the ramp at the Power Boat Club at Caloundra. Talk about absolute pigs.

TimiBoy
06-05-2008, 04:37 PM
We picked up 2 plastic water bottles (the drinking ones) around the 29's yesterday. Shame, shame, shame.

Hot_Snappa
06-05-2008, 04:42 PM
attached are some pics of fish skins, heads and frame..where? right next to the ramp at the Power Boat Club at Caloundra. Talk about absolute pigs.

Not so sure about this type of "rubbish" Pinhead, agree that people are pigs, but fish heads and frames will eventually disappear as a result of the food chain!
Its the rubbish thats not biodegradable ie nylon, glass etc that is the real concern!

Dave

PinHead
06-05-2008, 04:46 PM
Not so sure about this type of "rubbish" Pinhead, agree that people are pigs, but fish heads and frames will eventually disappear as a result of the food chain!
Its the rubbish thats not biodegradable ie nylon, glass etc that is the real concern!

Dave

as it sits there and stinks..if they want to do that then take it out into deeper water and discard it...not leave it on the foreshore..as I said..absolute pigs.

chief 1
06-05-2008, 04:47 PM
I sometimes go fishing at the Calliope river and where i fish is filthy,probably not as bad as some of the places i have heard of on here,mostly it's just bait packets,cans and smoke butts

PinHead
06-05-2008, 04:48 PM

Dave

rubbish is rubbish..if they want to discard it like this then take it out ot deeper water not just leave it to stink on the foreshore.

kingtin
06-05-2008, 04:59 PM

Dave

Agree to a point Dave but it's not just about whether "discard" is biodegradable. It's also about the public's perception of us (fishos) as a group. Do they see us as responsible when this stuff is left where kids may paddle? Not only is it unsightly and unhygienic, but if a kid stepped on it, a fin could spear their foot, and in an even worse scenario it is bully burley.

Fishos have a poor profile amongst many members of the public and we really need to do all we can to polish up our act. Look at the Shoncliffe, Woody Point, and Redcliffe jetties of the past and is it any wonder that cast netting is banned on one, another is demolished, and it's only a matter of time before they do something about Shorncliffe. The ferals even light fires at night on there, and the crap left behind on a weekend is appalling. On my last visit I gave up counting when I got to 40 dead toadies and 12 sting ray tails.

I know it isn't the "genuine" fishos that leave this crap but that isn't the public perception, as they tar us all with the same brush. We have to clear up after the pigs or the public will clear us up.

kev

chief 1
06-05-2008, 05:02 PM
Agree to a point Dave but it's not just about whether "discard" is biodegradable. It's also about the public's perception of us (fishos) as a group. Do they see us as responsible when this stuff is left where kids may paddle? Not only is it unsightly and unhygienic, but if a kid stepped on it, a fin could spear their foot, and in an even worse scenario it is bully burley.

Fishos have a poor profile amongst many members of the public and we really need to do all we can to polish up our act. Look at the Shoncliffe, Woody Point, and Redcliffe jetties of the past and is it any wonder that cast netting is banned on one, another is demolished, and it's only a matter of time before they do something about Shorncliffe. The ferals even light fires at night on there, and the crap left behind on a weekend is appalling. On my last visit I gave up counting when I got to 40 dead toadies and 12 sting ray tails.

I know it isn't the "genuine" fishos that leave this crap but that isn't the public perception, as they tar us all with the same brush. We have to clear up after the pigs or the public will clear us up.

kev
I'm with you on that one,some members of the public hate us fishos so i think we need to be more respsonsible so they know we are good people

BobbyJ123
07-05-2008, 06:21 AM
Returning to my 4wd after shopping in BCF, was following about 5 metres behind a bloke who was emptying his pockets of rubbish, lolly wrappings and shopping dockets and a $20 note....Was going to rouse on him, but he is poorer for his actions and I'm $20 richer.

Hot_Snappa
09-05-2008, 10:12 AM
rubbish is rubbish..if they want to discard it like this then take it out ot deeper water not just leave it to stink on the foreshore.

Yeah I hear you Pinhead, I was only making a point that at least fish scraps will either decompose or be scooped up by predators! ::) Not sure that rubbish is rubbish (Oils aren't oils you know!) Who knows, maybe the fish scraps were originally dumped into deeper water...we all know what tides do!
I accept also what others say with regard to perceptions of fishos in general - very true!
What really does gets up my nose are the smoke butts, cans, bottles, bait packets, discarded line etc etc that sits there forever!

TimiBoy
09-05-2008, 12:07 PM
I'd have to agree with you Hot. If we just dump our frames further out, it's still rubbish. How far is far enough? How much is too much?

Maybe we should just grab all our bio degradeable rubbish and dump it at sea? I can see great big garbage bags, maybe 200 metres across, with a big wire tie (it will rust to nothing). Dump them far enough away, shouldn't be a drama. A few bricks in the bottom'll make them sink.;D It's a great way to recycle plastic, too! Man, this idea just gets better and better!!! ;D;D There must be a line out there in the water, which, once passed, it's OK to pollute, mustn't there?

But seriously, logistics are bad too. Come in, get 'em off the boat, clean 'em, fillet 'em, put them in the esky in the car, get back in the boat, take 'em offshore and dump them. Too hard.

Take them home, freeze them, and if you're not doling them out as berley, I'd suggest the best spot for them is landfill. Only my opinion, mind.

castlemaine
09-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Went out a few years back on a charter trip off Gladstone. The captain of the boat had a rule that glass was ok to dump but not cans. My mate who organised the trip, specified to all going to only bring only cans, so no dumpage. Has anyone else had this said to them? Strange way of thinking even if glass is made from sand. 8-)

kingtin
09-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Think on this problem...........figures for Europe............purely seafloor debris not shore or floating

4.1.2 Seafloor Debris:
One study was undertaken between 1992 and 1998 to determine the density of marine
debris on the seafloor along European Coasts (Galgani et al. 2000).The study used trawl
nets to collect the debris and found that overall there was considerable variation between
the regions surveyed.Values ranged from 0 to 101000 items/km2.The mean density of
debris was 126 items/km2 for the Baltic Sea, 156 items/km2 for the North Sea, 528
items/km2 for the Celtic Sea, 142 items/km2 for the Bay of Biscay, 143 items/km2 for the
Gulf of Lion, 1935 items/km2 in the North-Western Mediterranean (see also below), 229
items/km2 for East-Corsica and 378 items/km2 for the Adriatic Sea. Clearly, the highest
quantities of debris were located in the Mediterranean.

And Australia

4.9.1 Shore Debris
Studies on debris on Australian beaches have revealed that near urban areas such as
Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, the general public was the main source of shoreline
litter (Frost and Cullen 1997). Debris from commercial fishing was found to occur in
Tasmania, parts of Western Australia (Jones 1995) and in the remote Great Australian
Bight, South Australia (Edyvane et al. 2004). Another report published in 2003 found up
to 90% of beach debris was fishing gear in a region of Northern Australia (UNEP 2005).
In Fog Bay, Northern Australia, research in 1996/7 suggested that 85% of the debris
originated from commercial fishing, merchant shipping and recreational boaters (Whiting
1998).
Surveys of the coastline of Tasmania (1990/1) showed there was an average of 300
items/km and in the Marmion Marine Park,Western Australia (1992) there was 3660
items/km (Jones 1995).

FNQCairns
09-05-2008, 12:53 PM
The dirtiest foreshore's I have seen are as a result of international shipping esp when they anchor offshore before pilot into port everything rubbish ends up over the side, some food or drink containers that are still readable (but in another language) attest to the origin.

Seems the dumping is acceptable at a governmental level as the authorities turn a blind eye.

Thongs still amaze no barnacles etc but so many and never a matching pair:)

cheers fnq

alphas
09-05-2008, 04:09 PM
Annoys the hell out of me when I see beer bottles floating past whilst impoundment fishing...rather be netting fish than picking up after other grubs!!!

Luc
09-05-2008, 05:57 PM
Even worse as I've seen at Youngs Crossing when the yoboes throw the empties in the water and then use them for target practice.

Never go bare feet!!!

Luc

alphas
09-05-2008, 06:07 PM
Even worse as I've seen at Youngs Crossing when the yoboes throw the empties in the water and then use them for target practice.

Never go bare feet!!!

Luc

Mate,thats just WRONG!!!
Target practice with what??Yobbos like that should all be struck with carpal tunnel syndrome in there casting arms(amongst other things :P )