PDA

View Full Version : Arrow Craft by Cooperbilt Marine pics now added

stingau
25-04-2008, 05:39 PM
G'day all,
Just progressed from my bass boat into a 4.6m 1/2 cabin but have been given different info regarding its age. The boat has a label on the transom "ARROW CRAFT" Cooperbilt Marine Campsie NSW. Was sold to me as being a 1968 hull ( if correct its in remarkable condition) but when I upgraded the motor to a 90HP VRO evinrude (and yes before anyone says ive disconected he oil injection and am running premix) the dealership where I brought the motor from told me that its identical to a mustang and is probably late 70's early 80's.

Has anyone heard of these boats and if so where can i get info to identify it from.

No model number is shown and the serial number is only partially ledgible "??01"

Any help is greatly appreciated

stingau
27-04-2008, 01:57 PM
I have finally worked out how to add pic's so please any help will be appreciated. Some one out there hopefully will be familiar with this boat

sharkymark2
27-04-2008, 05:35 PM
Looks like they used the top mold off the Nautiglass. t looks so close to mine except for the hull :).

stingau
27-04-2008, 08:22 PM
Mate. what yr is your nautiglass as Im trying to date this boat rego papers say 68 but i dont think it can be that old