PDA

View Full Version : Ocean Craft 6000

fish-n-dive
22-04-2008, 03:30 PM
Anyone in Townsville with an Ocean Craft 6000 that can take me for a spin in the near future? I'm thinking of purchasing one and wouldn't mind a sea trial. Also, anyone with opinions are welcome to PM me or comment on this thread.

cheers...........8-)

Noelm
22-04-2008, 03:46 PM
I guess this is a new purchase? if so, then the Dealer should organise it for you, if not, he does not want you for a Customer.

fish-n-dive
22-04-2008, 04:32 PM
I guess this is a new purchase? if so, then the Dealer should organise it for you, if not, he does not want you for a Customer.

Well, he has offered a free flight to Coloundra for a trial but...........if I don't like the boat then, how will I get back home??...........LOL........

I was just thinking that it would be a lot less pressure and a more realistic trial if I went with someone who already has one...........8-)

fishing111
22-04-2008, 04:52 PM
F&D, F&B did a write up a couple of mag's back. It should be on Seamedia's website.

fish-n-dive
22-04-2008, 04:58 PM
F&D, F&B did a write up a couple of mag's back. It should be on Seamedia's website.

Thanks Paul, I've been following this builder for about a year...........(big purchase).......I've read everything I can find on the boat and am really impressed but in the end I need a sea trial............the rougher the better in my opinion.............;)