PDA

View Full Version : boat storage?

GazzaB
21-04-2008, 11:13 PM
hi guys

i am looking to get my self my 1st boat but i dont have the space around the place i rent for storage, we are looking for somewhere new to rent but am struggling with finding a nice place with the right storage potential, i was hoping someone could give me some advice on somewhere i might be able to use as storage in the brisbane area,
thanks gazza

Noelm
22-04-2008, 09:30 AM
not too familiar with that area exactly, but most Cities have a dozen "self storage" yards around, some are covered and lock up, some are just secure open yards, I know a couple of guys near me rented a big Industrial shed for a good price when it was split 6 ways, you could even fit more Boats in there and make it cheaper, it gave them covered, secure storage, and a place to do repairs and hep each other out on various problems, you could look into that sort of thing.

mik01
22-04-2008, 03:01 PM
hi guys

i am looking to get my self my 1st boat but i dont have the space around the place i rent for storage, we are looking for somewhere new to rent but am struggling with finding a nice place with the right storage potential, i was hoping someone could give me some advice on somewhere i might be able to use as storage in the brisbane area,
thanks gazza

Gaz,

when I used to store stuff when renovating the house, there were a couple of boats at the storage sheds. they were parked out in the yard under tarps, or for a fair few more $$$ you might pay for a shed storage room (I reckon well over $500/mth).
my 2m x 3 m storage room cost about $220/mth.

GazzaB
22-04-2008, 04:19 PM
thanks mate ill keep that in mind!! LOL, i dont know y im worried about storage ill be out in it all the time anyway, so it would never be there!!

jimbo59
22-04-2008, 05:05 PM
I can store it here at logan have 2 acres.