PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Wide trip

Mrs Ronnie H
15-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Hi all
Well I finally got to go on that long awaited trip on Sunday.

We set off about 2 to Mooloolabah and headed about 32 k's out. The trip was abit wet on the way out but worth it. (Apart from being attacked by the esky and ending up with a cut eye-- long story)

We finally made it and the fishing was abit slow to start.
Finally got on to some pearlies-- the more we got the bigger and Johnno and Mark even managed a couple of double hook ups.

After bagging out we decided it was time to anchor up and see what ws out there.
I no sooner hit the bottom and a nice parrot decided to have a last chew. That was followed by a few more and a couple of nice Snapper.

All in all I had a fantastic day and thanks to Mark and Johnno for taking me. The two experts and the learner had a pretty good day out.
Johnno's new Formosa was a dream and has only confirmed what my next boat is to be.
We come home with around thirty fish in the esky, all of good size-- me --- a cut eye sore arms and on such a high I can't wait to go again

Ronnie

skipalong
15-04-2008, 06:21 PM
excellent fishing fellas

Mrs Ronnie H
15-04-2008, 06:51 PM
Gummybuster
If you mean my brother then it probably is. And no -- he never and no it wasn't the lid.
Great haul and maybe I can post a couple of pics if mark sends me some

Ronnie

reel scream
20-04-2008, 10:40 AM
Sounds like fun and a good feed. Speaking of food- nofrills and i are still at mission waiting for that rocky road.

Cheers Scott.

Mrs Ronnie H
21-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Hey Scott

TRADE YOU MATE--- Rocky road for fish'n trip

HEE HEE?????

Will catch up with you all on that one. perhaps we need a barbie or smething???

Ronnie

reel scream
23-04-2008, 07:53 PM
See what we can organise over winter. Maybe reef day with meet and greet?

Cheers Scott.

Mrs Ronnie H
24-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Hey Scott

Sounds good but I aint goin unless i have new Formosa and 4 stroke????

I'll stay back and cook the barbie as long as you bring me a barbie sized snap?????

LOL
Ronnie